Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: xanalyst

waise jab baby abheera sa mein itna dimaag hai ki loan bhi kuch hota hai, to usney apni law ki studies ke time kyu nahi liya?

educational loan to mil jata? please somebody explain?

us waqt to khaane ke paise bhi ni the...

ya self-respecting baby abheera sa will consider taking aloan for her marriage and not for career?

now I'm getting worried for baby abheera sa, ek to podddars ka karza uper se ye bank se loan. kahi ye na ho ki divorce ke baad bhi (which is gonna happen one day lol) bechari abheera poddars ka loan chukati na reh jae smiley38

guarantee dene wala koi nahi tha and you see marriage > studies and pet pooja. Goal clear hai uska shadi karo bacche karo 😄

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s amazing how abhiras financial status is always mocked..because there’s nothing else to mock or criticize her about,,, She’s not an immoral, disgraceful, lusty for jeth, husband cheater, thief, irresponsible car driver , like Ruhi. So only abhira taking a loan for her wedding or not taking a loan for her studies is mocked 😂

The real freeloader since childhood gets justified though she made Goenka’s kangaal foe her marriageS obsession , cheating her husband and all the poddar’s , she is literally ruining an entire family by cheating Rohit and lusting on his brother .

. But here Abhira’s financial status, her being an orphan is the biggest issue. She can’t even take a loan. Her mamma took care of her from last 22 yrs and most of the kids doesn’t know how to take care of finances until they start working Ak’s sudden death left her with nothing , who will give her loan then ? Now she is a graduate ,a lawyer so bank give her loan.FYLI : This is ITV plz .If anyone looking for loan in the same bank it’s better to contact DKP he will also ask Kaveri Poddar to give guarantee .
Ak being a successful lawyer who also went to Armaan’s college for giving lectures chose to live a simple life like Abhria’s papa and all her life helped needy in whatever she had as per Abhira’s words to Dadi. Ak gave best parvarish and good values to Abhira .she can handle all the hate and haters like Ruhi n KV .. As she said in yesterday Bhad mein jao Ruhi .she is and will always make her parents proud.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

So are you saying all those parents who take loans for their kids' wedding are unwise? All those people who want to do something good for the biggest day in their lives is stupid acc. to you? Very well.

And who asked you not to laugh? Go ahead and do the honors of mocking anyone you want. After all that is the purpose.

Surely not. I myself have seen cases like this. Its just not about money, a lot of emotions are also attached with an event like marriage. And I think not everything needed to be assessed too "practically"..

it’s amazing how abhiras financial status is always mocked..because there’s nothing else to mock or criticize her about,,, She’s not an immoral, disgraceful, lusty for jeth, husband cheater, thief, irresponsible car driver , like Ruhi. So only abhira taking a loan for her wedding or not taking a loan for her studies is mocked 😂

How can you even forget Ruhi Birla's sabse badi khoobi- Manipulation.. Doing some hundreds of chindi kaands and then acting like " Areyy meine tho kuch kiya hi nahi"

Bahut talented hai bacchi bahut zyaadasmiley37smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

loan ke baare mein sochne ka jarurat kya hii agar immediately pregnant hogayi toh sab divert honge aur ar or dadi will repay loan

Loan lena is not bad, but taking a loan for a marriage extravaganza when she does not have anything to provide as a guarantee is bad. Actually I don't understand the logic, If she had taken an educational loan with Armaan or kaveri as guarantor, then it is ok. But here it is for a marriage and it's lavish spending.

I know lots of people take loan for their kids marriage, but that was not for luxury. Even if people are ready to provide guarante, a total loan will not be more than few lakhs, and money will be used for different functions not for a single function or to match with the other party. If people are not able to provide a guarantee bank might give a personal loan based on their regular income. The amount will be much less than the earlier. Parents can barely conduct a marriage with this money. Luxury tho dur ki baat hai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If they don’t bring some quality kalesh, this is gonna be another snoozefest

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Taking a loan is not an issue. she has done it with full disclosure after discussing her concerns out loud and being prompted to do some "jugaad" to arrange money for one event

She is doing her best to not be a free loader but also not make money a huge issue when she loves Armaan and wants to be with him. she understands that he has money and she cant hold that against him and she is ok with him spending on her to some extent - but ostentatious display of wealth makes her uncomfortable. yet she is tolerating it because they have told her that everyone has "dreams" regarding Armaans wedding etc

when she first moved into PH, there was no mention of whether she got scholarship or if Armaan spent on her. she was shown to be earning a little through internship too. but she definitely wasnt being a free loader even then. Armaan insisted on helping her, so she took him up on it. But she was keeping tabs on the money spent on her even then. their relationship has changed a lot since then.

Edited for member attack

yes it’s inherent feeling for Abhira…But it’s fine..she’s still the one and only legacy heroine of gen 4 🥰
Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aap sabki patience and tolerance threshold ko salaam hai 🙏🫡

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Surely not. I myself have seen cases like this. Its just not about money, a lot of emotions are also attached with an event like marriage. And I think not everything needed to be assessed too "practically"..

exactly a wedding is arranged by two families in majority of cases..it’s always been like that..And abhira is really feeling the lack of her own biological family at this special time in her life..so she wants to have some representation of her family..hence the loan for the one function she wants to arrange. She needs to do this to feel the presence of her parents at her wedding. Like naira had a photo of her mom at her wedding to feel her presence. And I know before weddings begin..in some communities a prayer is held for ancestors to seek their blessings for the upcoming wedding functions..and this not only happens in Indian culture..I’ve seen it happen even in other cultures..so wanting to acknowledge your relatives who are no,more is important for many people..and here abhira has lost both her parents..so it’s very understandable how she’ll be feeling…

exactly a wedding is arranged by two families in majority of cases..it’s always been like that..And abhira is really feeling the lack of her own biological family at this special time in her life..so she wants to have some representation of her family..hence the loan for the one function she wants to arrange. She needs to do this to feel the presence of her parents at her wedding. Like naira had a photo of her mom at her wedding to feel her presence. And I know before weddings begin..in some communities a prayer is held for ancestors to seek their blessings for the upcoming wedding functions..and this not only happens in Indian culture..I’ve seen it happen even in other cultures..so wanting to acknowledge your relatives who are no,more is important for many people..and here abhira has lost both her parents..so it’s very understandable how she’ll be feeling…

I dont even understand whats this big fuss about that loan?? Have they disclosed the loan amount? Is Abhira taking a loan in the range of crores or something which is considered too extravagant for a "middle class" girl like her? And we r yet to the see the luxury of the upcoming function organised by Abhira. Let me see that function first and then I will assess the "stupidity" of Abhira 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago