Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

RUHI KO MILA THAPPAD FROM ABHIRAsmiley41smiley41

LETSGOOO

Aaj ru ru baby ki defenders jwala mukhi hojayenge...yeh keh kar ki hamaari pyaari si bholi si bachchi ko ghatiya abhira ne thappad maara...smiley37but they will never accept that she deserves it for the all bloody disgusting things that she keeps doing...reason for the defense - childhood trauma...my foot...

Ps- I don't support physical violence at all but kuch log kabhi nahi sudrenge...ruhi perfect example hain....she is degrading all the relationshipsand crossing limits...

Edited by Sajini235 - 18 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

RUHI KO MILA THAPPAD FROM ABHIRAsmiley41smiley41

LETSGOOO

Ruhi ko Abhira se chaanta pada smiley41smiley41. Hum sab ko bada mazaa aaya smiley40smiley41

Aaj toh usse sab se sunna pada - gaya uska BBT (Best Bahu Tag) smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i would be nice if tomorrow chachisa spoke up saying ruhi stole the ring from the outhouse, but that's asking for too much. ughhh.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I HAVE WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THIS THAPPAD OKAY. And I know it's the calm before whatever storm the IR brings, but I'll take it

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Aaj ru ru baby ki defenders jwala mukhi hojayenge...yeh keh kar ki hamaari pyaari si bholi si bachchi ko ghatiya abhira ne thappad maara...smiley37but they will never accept that she deserves it for the all bloody disgusting things that she keeps doing...reason for the defense - childhood trauma...my foot...

Ps- I don't support physical violence at all but kuch log kabhi nahi sudrenge...ruhi perfect example hain....she is degrading all the relationshipsand crossing limits...

she deserves many more thappads. how dare Ruhi speak so insensitively about Abhiras parents. Instead of accepting her galti and saying sorry, she lies and then despite getting exposed, she turns around and says dead people ke naams mein kisko interest hai. Pathetic. if she really had "trauma" of losing parents she would never hit below the belt like this. she would never target Abhiras wounds over her dead parents

I want Manisha to expose the stealing of ring also

This woman whould not be spared. GHATIYA aurat.

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The prenup clause about not working and kids is awful.. How the hell is she going to pay off her loan if she does not work... Was the loan encouragement a trap by KP?

Utter nonsense

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaveri that POS gawar, thinks she’s smart using prenup to interfere with Abhira career. Good for Abhira she doesn’t want to be a parent now.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😱 Kya hua that would cause thappad

She had the printer write Mr and ms sharma on the stupid gold plated wedding cards instead of the actual names and then was Abhira k parents k name par kaun shaddi mai aane wala hai smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira was fab in todays episode. Sam nailed every emotion

right from tenderness for kid, to noticing Armaans expressions, to her getting nervous and overwhelmed about family planning, the excitement of shaadi cards, the pain to see her parents names missing and the anger and pure rage. UFF.

I love how she did not let Ruhi get away with her BS this time. She called printer and exposed her as liar in front of all.

I really liked her ganesh puja outfit and makeup too. she looked pretty!!

Pinecone thumbnail

I dont see Abhira hiding clauses of prenup from Armaan. I look forward to seeing Armaan support her fully.