Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 18 days ago

Lol that prenup is ridiculous af smiley39 get a vaaris from your non suetala pota first you hag

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watching thappad scene on loop!!! LOVELY!

I am waiting for twitter editors to make a montage of V slapping Ruhi and then Ab slapping Ruhi. uske beech Manisha ke truth bombs for Ruhi ka clip bhi daal sakte hai with a nice BGM. kya mast hoga!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol that prenup is ridiculous af smiley39 get a vaaris from your non suetala pota first you hag

I want Abhira to say exactly that to Kaveri in front of all!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i would be nice if tomorrow chachisa spoke up saying ruhi stole the ring from the outhouse, but that's asking for too much. ughhh.

I really really hope so.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

prenup clauses are insane. its utter cringe. how dare Kaveri put such regressive things in a legal document. CHEE. is she even fr?!

her becoming a mom should be natural. if it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. as for the work clause, there is no absolute way abhira will agree to it. she went thru hell (mostly bc of the poddar family) to become a lawyer, to complete her mumma's dream. there is no way she will let go of that. i don't understand what is going on in dadisa's head. in one way she supports abhira and in another she does crap like this.

Edited by Sa7861 - 18 days ago
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how come no one expects waaris from Ro-Ru?

Afrer all Rohit is the true waaris for Kaveri right... Imagine Kaveri telling this to Ruhi and Ruhi confused about what facial expression to present... And Rohit getting all shy and happy 😃

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

her becoming a mom should be natural. if it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. as for the work clause, there is no absolute way abhira will agree to it. she went thru hell to become a lawyer, to complete her mumma's dream. there is no way she will let go of that. i don't understand what is going on in dadisa's head. in one way she supports abhira and in another she does crap like this.

God alone knows what she wants. Its utter cringe behavior though. Who writes up such things in a legal document and then justifies it saying she is doing it to protect armaans feelings. like c'mon dude. you dont give 2 Fs about him and call him sautela, ganda khoon at the drop of a hat.

Edited by Pinecone - 18 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

volume ke bina maza nahi aaaya. tamaache ka sound chahiye!! karara. uff!!!