Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh oh Besharam Beyaya, dress like Xmas wrapping paper, come bearing gifts of manipulation for Foolpha sa and you took the gift. This Sanjay Bhansal,

Oh Bhaaiiiii

Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro GIF - Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro Maaro Mujhe Maaro - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank your stars that goldfish Garvita is now essaying the role of this besharam behaya warna mai apko chorti nahin

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But makers thinks that we still hung up on this show For Ru.Thatswhy they don't let go of hersmiley19smiley36

Than makers are also delulu like Ru🙄 who in their right mind would think audience watch for Ru😠 ? I am damn sure online audience is tired of using skip button when Ru comes on screen smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Than makers are also delulu like Ru🙄 who in their right mind would think audience watch for Ru😠 ? I am damn sure online audience is tired of using skip button when Ru comes on screen smiley37

Ru ko replace nahi karte toh mai uske scenes zarur dekhti jaise pehle dekhti thi troll karne kilyesmiley28

@bold shubh shubh bola yaar…. I am tolerating Ru and her 2 rs kaand only because of my pretty leads. Abhimaan is the only reason I am still hanging to this sh*t writing smiley39

Same here. If it wasn't for them, mein bhi kabka tata bye bye karletismiley44

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ru ko replace nahi karte toh mai uske scenes zarur dekhti jaise pehle dekhti thi troll karne kilyesmiley28

so now prats is your new favorite after MAA? 🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

so now prats is your new favorite after MAA? 🤣

She has always been my favourite smiley27 She is wayyy better than MAA. Still salty over her replacement smiley28

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

whatever dadi Vidya ruhi are doing she showed it on the client in prenup. Abhira badbad gadbad is her caption. How abhira blurted everything in front of ar and in end for skin. So she will never accept anyones pov nor understand the concern it's always her own pov and others should keep it on head. I haven't seen any fl carrying the words of inlaws Or dadi to ml this way. Naira never told anything in front of kartik and when he got it he stood stand. Akshu was always calm and understanding used to take wrath and kept silent not to have fights at home because of her . That dragonsa she should stop saying in front of ar. How long you nickname an older person. Ar can flip any day it's his family. Vidyas pressure is clear from dadi but they are having double pressure as ladkiwale aur ladkewale too. Both sides they are taking care. If abheera mayke wale there they will take care of everything and ladkewale ka half pressure hota. No doubt abheera os stressed because of loan, shadi preparations, emi payment , expectations as bahu etc

For ubtan for daba hua color , I mean just before few days of wedding, meri mummy bhi muje rose water, haldi chandan lap , multani mitti yeh sab mast laga deti thi, job par jane ke time face bhi tan na ho jaye isiliye dupatta se pura cover karne ko bolti thi or auto mai jane ko bolti thi in place of two wheeler! So isme feminism , color discrimination jaisi negative vibes kyun add par rahi hai abhira!!!

Kya agar uski maa zinda hoti and woh bhi usko uski shaddi ke just few days pehle ubtan lagati yah yeh kehti ki face tan ho gaya hai, color daba hua lag raha hai abhi so home made face pack lagao ab thode din, dhoop mai 2 wheeler par na jao toh bhi kya woh aise feminism and color discrimination jaisa negative vibe add karti!!!

Mai toh connect he nahi kar paati uske in sab natak se !

Yeh to mujse se bahot kum padhi likhi hai and iska to 9:00 am to 7:00 pm jaisa job bhi nahi hai fir bhi natak kitne hai baap reee !!!!

Edited by sweet_tania - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh oh Besharam Beyaya, dress like Xmas wrapping paper, come bearing gifts of manipulation for Foolpha sa and you took the gift. This Sanjay Bhansal,

Oh Bhaaiiiii

Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro GIF - Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro Maaro Mujhe Maaro - Discover & Share GIFs

Ru deviji pakka behaving like a chugalkor aunty.. And on the top of that those chamkeeli sarees compliment her so wellsmiley42smiley42

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She has always been my favourite smiley27 She is wayyy better than MAA. Still salty over her replacement smiley28

dkp are you listening? Bring back prats please 🙏 ….. your guys don’t give any entertainment atleast @ajab will provide entertainment 😍 thru their bomb commentssmiley37

Prenup humari country mein illegal hi haina????

Show dekhkar aisa lag raha hain that its so commonly practiced here🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️