Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 01 Sep 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 18 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Epispde begins with Abheera and Ruhi fighting over the missing names on the card, Ruhi says it’s a mistake , Ab slaps Ru for her folly. Ro supports Ru and Armaan comes in support of Ab , soon it’s a fight between RoRu and Ab Ar . The entire families are shocked , Kaveri Daadi sa angrily silences both parties and reprimands Ru n Ab . She reprimands all of them for poor show as bahus of this family n orders them to apologise , Ru and Ab refuse stating their reasons n walks away with their husbands /fiancé .

RoRu have confrontation in their bedroom as Ro suspects Ru acted out of jealousy l Ru denies and sheds fake tears n wins Ro’s sympathy. He calms and h distracts her .

In their room AbhiMaan have close moments as they together make corrections on the wedding card by posting the missing parents names . They have sweet moments as Ab pastes a sticker “ABHEERA” on Armaan’s forehead and he does the same n declare they now belong to eachother .

Ruhi tries to work hard to make amends in her impression as good bahu , she reluctantly decides to work for the AbhiMaan wedding n impresses Vidya by arranging beauty parlour services at home .
Ruhi makes Vidya happy by her efforts to make the bride look more beautiful .

Kv and Vi decide to start applying Uptan/ face pack to the soon to be bride n groom , Ab and Ar disappoint them by their busy work schedules . They however reassure they will apply Uptan later .
At work Ab Ar have accidental collision and this leads to sweet romantic talks before they get back to their work .

Precap

Same as yesterday

Abhira is handed the prenup papers by Daadi sa and asked to sign them. She is shocked to read the conditions that she could not work for the next one year and have a baby within a year . Abheera and Kaveri have angry exchanges as both stand their grounds . She refuses to get insulted in the name of Prenup .

Note :Abheera remembered her parents in connection with the wedding card . (Their first names however were not mentioned)

Ar -Armaan, Ab-Abheera/Abhira , Kv-Kaveri , Md- Madhav, Vidya-vi, Ro-Rohit , Ru- Ruhi, Ch-Charu , Sa-Sanjay Phupha .

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

blurb photo mein Armaan has reached court for work! Yay. Hopefully Abhira will also be shown working. In the middle of all the family drama , I hope they give us a story where both leads have a good career. Plus both look hot in their professional clothes!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Not looking forward to prenup crap from Kaveri to Abhira. I really hope that Manisha overhears it and its not just Ruhi being like a chuhi with her snooping around. I am SO pissed that Manisha hasnt opened her mouth to expose Ruhi and I really hope that at the very least she would keep an eye on Ruhi knowing her kaarnaame know. She stole ring, she expressed out loud a thought of sabotaging puja also even if she didnt do it, she has messed up cards and tried to lie about it. She is insensitive enough despite being without parents to speak pathetically about Abhiras parents. Itnaa sab bedhadak kar rahi hai and Manisha despite knowing everything is mutely watching.

Pinecone thumbnail

The tamasha around cards continues and I am glad that Armaan is supporting Abhira. I am so glad that Armaan has spoken up for bahane made by Ruhi and for insulting her parents. Laaton ke bhoot is the best comeback ever and I also love how Abhira calls her out for making excuses of being unwell. She says- why the F did you need to go. you could have refused. LOVELY JOB Abhira!!! Logic seh allergy hai Poddars ko. Kaveri giving pravachan on "gusse par kabu" is ridiculous.

I am glad Abhira has refused to apologize to a vile person like Ruhi saying she doesnt owe it to the person insulting her parents. She has walked off and taken Armaan with her.

I feel so much for her. She is so upset. Armaan is trying to get new cards printed and Abhira stops him saying she cant let him waste his money on reprinting such expensive cards again and comes up with a jugaad to fix the existing cards.

The Abhimaan convo is TOO CUTE!!!!! Absolutely love it!

I am so glad that her jugaad is so middle class and yet so sweet. And now the invitations have a personal touch because each one of them has them writing and sticking it. So beautiful. And that moment of them sticking each others name ka label on their foreheads is even more beautiful.

V-Kaveri convo happens regarding uptan and WTF is zyada asardar uptan ?! Its definitely coming across as a lowkey racist comment. surely both dulha dulhan need to "glow" equally. so why is it that zyada asardar uptan is for her?!

Kaveri instructs Armaan to apply uptan and he is preoccupied with work. And Kaveri simply agrees. but when same situation happens with Abhira-V, V insists on applying and then makes a remark on how she is more tanned than Armaan and Armaan has a more nikhra complexion than her. She maybe coming from a good place but her comments are super insensitive.

Armaan leaves to work in a rush and Abhira is also going to work and V is upset that she is on the way to work on scooter and Abhira consoles her so sweetly. Despite this if V is gonna behave like a loser, its gonna be so annoying

Abhimaan takrao in court premises and abhira holds him before he falls and they flirt in the hallways!! AWWLE. they are so cute! And she has no hesitation to say out loud ILU more even in the court premises

Precap is prenup stuff. So they shot the precap in puja outfits but it'll play out separately. so its maybe like a promo. coz it wont play out exactly ig

Pinecone thumbnail

ABHIMAAN SCENES ARE SUPERB!!!!!

Thank you for the pre 300 episode gift

Pinecone thumbnail

I skipped over Ruhi scenes but she had some thing with Rohit and with Vidya

But I am sure its pointless

I am sure that the paltu of the year Vidya is gonna be stupid enough to let Ruhi brainwash her against Abhira just within hours of how pathetically she behaved with Abhira in puja.

Pinecone thumbnail

I love it when they put that little light bulb next to Abhira's head when she thinks of some jugaad.

Edited by Pinecone - 17 days ago

Hate that Ruhi😡 can’t even bear her onscreen anymore. More than her that Rohit is dumbest husband ever, blindly supporting his cheater wife🤢

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ruhi behen khudh toxicity ki dukaan bankar kya dusro ko detox water dene chali smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This ubtan-complexion thing is so eeky to watch. Dkp you better give gen 2 type uptan romance to compensate for this stupidity. smiley22