Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Kudos to Abhimaan, especially Abhira's dialogue writers and Sam's performance today in the Abhimaan scene regarding family planning.

I really love how maturely and honestly she approached the subject

She was nervous, awkward about it all but she said what needed to be said very clearly in a very nice way. with so much clarity. I am amazed at how clear she was in her thought process.

She wasnt refusing to have kids. Infact she only wants 2 years which is hardly anything. She was very reasonable about the expectations to first settle in her role as wife, bahu and in career before she can be a mother.she also was very understanding about Armaan being ready and guilty for upsetting him. she is such a sweetheart.

Armaans point about joint family help and cant do too much planning also is well taken. but honestly he should just say yes to her. she is coming from a very realistic place and she addressed the issue so maturely.

they can do planning but if contraception fails, and pregnancy happens they can deal with it. On the flip side, they can keep trying without contraception but run into fertility issues.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh thappad precap mai kiyu nahi diya gadhera dkp smiley39

its ok, it was the BEST surprise EVER!!! SUPERB tohfa!!! UFF.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

kuch log pehle se rona start krdete smiley37

Woh toh chal he raha tha. So many people were crying that Abhira should have signed the prenup and how she is a definitely a gold digger if she does not sign it smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I HAVE WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THIS THAPPAD OKAY. And I know it's the calm before whatever storm the IR brings, but I'll take it

Aap hi nahi, puri FD is thappad ka wait kar rahi thi and it served and how.

I loved Abhira's dialogue - mere aur Armaan ko shaadi hone par tumhare dil pe saanp daud rahe hai. This can go either way - even if she is not lusting after Armaan (which we know she does) everyone knows that she hates Abhira so it can be taken for that as well - I am so happy today with the episode. It served and how smiley40

PS - Rohitrocks - please watch it - it's worth it today

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I swear aaj paheli baar yeh show TV par dekhungi smiley37

Itna toh banta hai

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 18 days ago

Karma ne kya sahi kaata hai , Mrs Sharma ne ruhi ki life se uske dono parents ho hata diya tha, kya khubsurat catalyst bani thi woh barso pehle, ruhi ne toh fir bhi sirf naam ko hataya hai smiley32smiley32smiley32

Regarding thappad, ruhi ko chahe thappad pade yah chappal, mere jaisi audience ke liye itna he kafi hai ki uss Mrs Sharma ko ek baar fir karma ne kaata kyunki Mrs Sharma ne bhi bahot logo ka kaata tha smiley32

Ruhi , you have no idea ki tumne aj kisko uske karma lautaye hai , tumhe nahi pata ki tumne usi ka naam card se hataya jo tumhari life se tumhare dono parents ko hatane mai catalyst bani thi.

Edited by sweet_tania - 18 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aap hi nahi, puri FD is thappad ka wait kar rahi thi and it served and how.

I loved Abhira's dialogue - mere aur Armaan ko shaadi hone par tumhare dil pe saanp daud rahe hai. This can go either way - even if she is not lusting after Armaan (which we know she does) everyone knows that she hates Abhira so it can be taken for that as well - I am so happy today with the episode. It served and how smiley40

PS - Rohitrocks - please watch it - it's worth it today

Abhira is actually a mood when she forgets her filter. smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I literally bawled early morning watching that scene - RoPu did it so well. You could see that longing I his eyes and even the baby was the sweetest to Armaan - it was fab smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1829689939530756149?t=fdElx1HyvIBkmSwiE6KQpA&s=19

Rohit sa pahele check on your biwi ki harakatein phir dusro ko daatne aana smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Karma ne kya sahi kaata hai , Mrs Sharma ne ruhi ki life se uske dono parents ho hata diya tha, kya khubsurat catalyst bani thi woh barso pehle, ruhi ne toh fir bhi sirf naam ko hataya hai smiley32smiley32smiley32

Regarding thappad, ruhi ko chahe thappad pade yah chappal, mere jaisi audience ke liye itna he kafi hai ki uss Mrs Sharma ko ek baar fir karma ne kaata kyunki Mrs Sharma ne bhi bahot logo ka kaata tha smiley32

Ruhi , you have no idea ki tumne aj kisko uske karma lautaye hai , tumhe nahi pata ki tumne usi ka naam card se hataya jo tumhari life se tumhare dono parents ko hatane mai catalyst bani thi.

since ab ne ruhi ko thappad maara is she an abuser 😂 maine suna tha jor se chillana thodphod karna hi abuse hai. abhira ne toh physical violence kar diya 😂 kya ab woh abuser kehlayegi ya phir ye abuser tag sirf ladko par hi seemith hai 🤔 ladkiyan thappad maare toh bhi it's their right to do ? 😄
Edited by firewings_diya - 18 days ago