Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dance phir bhi theek as it's not every one's cup of tea but I am more amused how dkp does not even know spelling of AB she is the main character as per audience uska spelling hi nahi patha. Now mujhe lagtha hai AbhiMaan ko in future Abhigya + Armaan karenge as abhira is not abhira but she is abheera smiley36 and the song selections in gen 4 is worst random songs choose kar rahe haismiley36

It's definitely a possibility! Manish is capable of it. He already married Ru's mom and uncle, so I'm willing to make a bet πŸ’Έ of this emoji he'll narrate this to gen 5 FLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Lol Didi got slapped how funny. No sympathies for this pathetic vamp she is not my pufferfish.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol Didi got slapped how funny. No sympathies for this pathetic vamp she is not my pufferfish.

Did u enjoy that How dare u??? I think she can give a close competition to your pufferfish smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Did u enjoy that How dare u??? I think she can give a close competition to your pufferfish smiley37

I swear I was Rofling at the clips shared here she is as bad as pufferfish if not worsesmiley37 Even made few gifs on this iconic scenes smiley36

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I swear I was Rofling at the clips shared here she is as bad as pufferfish if not worsesmiley37 Even made few gifs on this iconic scenes smiley36

Ofcourse. Yaar I thought she would be a decent actress after seeing those Holi episodes but yaham to kuch aur hi chal raha hainπŸ˜…πŸ˜….. And yesterday I was so happy that finally Ru got what she deserved, isliye decided to skip my criticism part for Garv.Aaj aap mil gaye tho socha kuch kar hi leta hoonsmiley36

PS- I dont support any sort of violence in real life except when done for life saving attempts. But in the world of fiction that too for a chr like Ruhi, bring it onπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago