Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

I couldn't watch that scene cause I smell the lie coming mix with bechari whisper talk and finally the magaramachch aansoo smiley44

With that being said a part of me want her plans to work. I'm really interesting to see how she'll haasil Ar. Through all her failing scheme she hasn't given the steps how Rohit will be out and my Armaan Sa will be in. Please don't be mad but I want to see it smiley37smiley37

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

https://x.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1830077614889074832?t=HbXuB42Ew7nNr2ALEroU_A&s=19

Yeh main kaise bhul gayi sorry captain

Captain of abhimaan ship ne kya sunaya use uski bolti hi band ho gayi uske samne smiley37

Armaan & abhira have first hand experience of how she can manipulate situation in her favor. Rohit baccha gain inke saamnesmiley39

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After seeing how armaan behaves with her and how rohith supports her blindly if ruhi still can not get over from armaan then no words for her.

She literally need to listen the story of her father figure and mom.

Dkp is busy in showing how women is desperate for men. Both ab and ru both were desperate for armaan. I don't know what really armaan has. Armaan is good looking but rohith is handsome too. Armaan's character wise did wrong to ruhi by giving her hope intentionally or unintentionally. Agar ruhi armaan ko sabak sikhane ke liye ye sab karthi toh bhi it made sense. It makes no sense for her to still in love with this man who just used her as tissue paper.

Edited for Gen 3 content

Edited by minakrish - 17 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I couldn't watch that scene cause I smell the lie coming mix with bechari whisper talk and finally the magaramachch aansoo smiley44

With that being said a part of me want her plans to work. I'm really interesting to see how she'll haasil Ar. Through all her failing scheme she hasn't given the steps how Rohit will be out and my Armaan Sa will be in. Please don't be mad but I want to see it smiley37smiley37

Rohit ko dekhkar lagta hain, if ruhi reveals to him that she still loves armaan toh woh dadi se inke shaadi ki baat karega & nikal jayega ruhi ko divorce dekhar.

Bechara galat insaan se pyar kar baithasmiley39

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhi shayed unka pura focus Anupama main hain show ko same cheez repeat telecast main de rahe hain still abhimaan has made but stick to this till now smiley31

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's good Ab-Ar are only focusing on themselves and trying to things better rather then discussing about that vile girl....

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

After seeing how armaan behaves with her and how rohith supports her blindly if ruhi still can not get over from armaan then no words for her.

She literally need to listen the story of her father figure and mom.

Dkp is busy in showing how women is desperate for men. Both ab and ru both were desperate for armaan. I don't know what really armaan has. Armaan is good looking but rohith is handsome too. Armaan's character wise did wrong to ruhi by giving her hope intentionally or unintentionally. Agar ruhi armaan ko sabak sikhane ke liye ye sab karthi toh bhi it made sense. It makes no sense for her to still in love with this man who just used her as tissue paper.

Sach bola toh makers are lost case. They have no story only drag on and their true UMEED is ruhi smiley36

Edited quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Rohit ko dekhkar lagta hain, if ruhi reveals to him that she still loves armaan toh woh dadi se inke shaadi ki baat karega & nikal jayega ruhi ko divorce dekhar.

Bechara galat insaan se pyar kar baithasmiley39

jabardasti kaun karega shadi koi obligation nahi hi na ab.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I don't think they are not in a mood to finish this shadi..I highly doubt shadi hogi bhi smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jabardasti kaun karega shadi koi obligation nahi hi na ab.

Rohit's pov bol rahi thi, if he gets to know ruhi's feelings he will step aside.