Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Prenup humari country mein illegal hi haina????

Show dekhkar aisa lag raha hain that its so commonly practiced here🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

did you not noticed the disclaimer/ note from dkp? It pop up 3-4 times in today episode saying this is fictional. Dkp is hella scared of audience🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold shubh shubh bola yaar…. I am tolerating Ru and her 2 rs kaand only because of my pretty leads. Abhimaan is the only reason I am still hanging to this sh*t writing smiley39

I agree but kitna khinch rahe hai … they should have expedited the wedding .. and all this marriage vs career drama could have started after the wedding..

the only reason I don’t want the wedding to happen and not be canceled is that I don’t want to see another round of wedding later .. it’s just too boring

In Ghum they have moved on to other tracks . Can yeh rishta do the same

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

did you not noticed the disclaimer/ note from dkp? It pop up 3-4 times in today episode saying this is fictional. Dkp is hella scared of audience🤣

Matlab DKP saaf saaf keh raha ki Dont you dare take any sort of inspiration from the crap we r showing.. Watch it just for entertainment, entertainment and just entertainment smiley37smiley37

Matlab DKP saaf saaf keh raha ki Dont you dare take any sort of inspiration from the crap we r showing.. Watch it just for entertainment, entertainment and just entertainment smiley37smiley37

Ji haan sahi pakde hai and its pure torture torture and only torture smiley39
ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When you get criticised for smallest things,your upbringing questioned constantly taunted for your over differences between status, financial disability,any person will get agitated. Abhira is quite insecure and has no one to talk to discuss her insecurities. therefore she gets defensive and misunderstanding and doubting others intention. Even about ubtan though vidyas intention good Afterall she is Armaan mother not Abhiras so her saas thinking she is not good looking enough is what abhira may think and get upset. Especially Roohi the beauty queen there doing detox drama
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

is this supposed to be entertainment where the only good villain is manipulated by chindi aurat and a non existent triangle is being dragged for no reason .Ruhi ko thappad milna is entertaining but nothing else is. they are lucky they have Abhimaan to salvage the show and make it watchable

Why cant Sanjay propose the prenup on his own to create ruckus in the house and make Abhimaan leave PH. Would make so much more sense and be so much more watchable. Ruhi ka chehra dikha kar kaisa entertainment milega?! uparseh we have V maata being a nuisance. she has no reason to be annoyed. atleast let the issues simmer a bit. maang teeka ke liye 20 calls , seriously?!

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree but kitna khinch rahe hai … they should have expedited the wedding .. and all this marriage vs career drama could have started after the wedding..

the only reason I don’t want the wedding to happen and not be canceled is that I don’t want to see another round of wedding later .. it’s just too boring

In Ghum they have moved on to other tracks . Can yeh rishta do the same

Ghum is now way ahead compare to rishta. After the wedding track now they are showing nice episodes. I like Rajat mom she is entertaining. But yes I agree rishta shaadi is dragfest borefest. Koi vibe hi nahi aa rahi shaadi wali🫤
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

If anyone took inspiration from crap show,apply it in their life like prenup or treating their daughter in law like they did in the first marriage,they will directly go to jail only for mental abuse

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

For ubtan for daba hua color , I mean just before few days of wedding, meri mummy bhi muje rose water, haldi chandan lap , multani mitti yeh sab mast laga deti thi, job par jane ke time face bhi tan na ho jaye isiliye dupatta se pura cover karne ko bolti thi or auto mai jane ko bolti thi in place of two wheeler! So isme feminism , color discrimination jaisi negative vibes kyun add par rahi hai abhira!!!

Kya agar uski maa zinda hoti and woh bhi usko uski shaddi ke just few days pehle ubtan lagati yah yeh kehti ki face tan ho gaya hai, color daba hua lag raha hai abhi so home made face pack lagao ab thode din, dhoop mai 2 wheeler par na jao toh bhi kya woh aise feminism and color discrimination jaisa negative vibe add karti!!!

Mai toh connect he nahi kar paati uske in sab natak se !

Yeh to mujse se bahot kum padhi likhi hai and iska to 9:00 am to 7:00 pm jaisa job bhi nahi hai fir bhi natak kitne hai baap reee !!!!

yesterday seeing her burnt face then only I understood she will do more. It's a mere concern care for the bride shown by family ladies. I was very less weight during shadi time so 2 months my food was to raise weight only. I always had chakkars due to work and shadi stress. My father always after me to take rest oelse dark circles under eyes. It's always chandan pack daily night till shadi. Yesterday listening to vidyas words I got my shadi time ka memories. If Abhi raat has family they take care of everything and if that mayke wale tell these will she feels bad. Her mom was kept as princess before shadi by that family always taking care of her and running after her for everything.Mothers should share these incidents to kids as a memory that's what carried forward. What ak told is eat, study become lawyer. That's where abhira is hanging
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Was there a mention in any of the conversations of when the wedding is supposed to happen/ after how many days? If not, did it happen in any of the prev gens when it was not mentioned when the muhurat / date for marriage is even after the printing of cards?