Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow loving that sleeveless dress Abhira was wearing smiley42

Nice color too bad it was just worn in the house

I was expecting some romance there both were looking lovely smiley42but dath teri dkp is smiley7

Fufusa was a let down today, bhai Ruhi se kaise manipulate hogaye? 🙄 Ek fufusa hi toh strong villain the unko bhi Ru follower bana diya smiley39

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 15 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i saw a bit of old abhira come out during their playful scene of her throwing things at him. i've been seeing glimpses of playful chaotic abhira these last several episodes and it's so nice to see that again 😍

Edited by Sa7861 - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I was expecting some romance there both were looking lovely smiley42but dath teri dkp is smiley7

I am fed up of how long they are stretching the wedding.. can they do the wedding or no wedding soon .. so that we can move to the next track .

As of now .. it really looks like the wedding will get cancelled.. and I really can’t deal with another round of badhai ho badhai .. after they make up .. after the leap

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Abheera is an ambitious career oriented woman who keeps her professional and personal lives separate.. That’s it.. That’s the joke..

whatever dadi Vidya ruhi are doing she showed it on the client in prenup. Abhira badbad gadbad is her caption. How abhira blurted everything in front of ar and in end for skin. So she will never accept anyones pov nor understand the concern it's always her own pov and others should keep it on head. I haven't seen any fl carrying the words of inlaws Or dadi to ml this way. Naira never told anything in front of kartik and when he got it he stood stand. That dragonsa she should stop saying in front of ar. How long you nickname an older person. Ar can flip any day it's his family. Vidyas pressure is clear from dadi but they are having double pressure as ladkiwale aur ladkewale too. Both sides they are taking care. If abheera mayke wale there they will take care of everything and ladkewale ka half pressure hota. No doubt abheera is stressed because of loan, shadi preparations, emi payment , expectations as bahu etc

edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am fed up of how long they are stretching the wedding.. can they do the wedding or no wedding soon .. so that we can move to the next track .

As of now .. it really looks like the wedding will get cancelled.. and I really can’t deal with another round of badhai ho badhai .. after they make up .. after the leap

@bold shubh shubh bola yaar…. I am tolerating Ru and her 2 rs kaand only because of my pretty leads. Abhimaan is the only reason I am still hanging to this sh*t writing smiley39
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh oh Besharam Beyaya, dress like Xmas wrapping paper, come bearing gifts of manipulation for Foolpha sa and you took the gift. This Sanjay Bhansal,

Oh Bhaaiiiii

Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro GIF - Maaro Maro Mujhe Maro Maaro Mujhe Maaro - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

@bold shubh shubh bola yaar…. I am tolerating Ru and her 2 rs kaand only because of my pretty leads. Abhimaan is the only reason I am still hanging to this sh*t writing smiley39

But makers thinks that we still hung up on this show For Ru.Thatswhy they don't let go of hersmiley19smiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 15 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fufusa was a let down today, bhai Ruhi se kaise manipulate hogaye? 🙄 Ek fufusa hi toh strong villain the unko bhi Ru follower bana diya smiley39

Oh please and he's the Biggest Digger in PH.smiley37smiley37

He has no firm he's a POS vakeel that bullies competitors with Poddar naam and blackmails them. All this time we find out he's really nothing that's why all his clients are crooks. Foolish sa is afraid for Abhira to work at PH cause then he won't be able to fool Rohit to take over Poddar Firm

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i saw a bit of old abhira come out during their playful scene of her throwing things at him. i've been seeing glimpses of playful chaotic abhira these last several episodes and it's so nice to see that again 😍

IKR. I love when she cracks a PJ or a witty one liner or is chaotic.And ofc the jugaads with a little light bulb next to her. Its so her!

The way yesterday she called him "meri cheese ki factory" was also so cute.

and the way she told him yesterday "haan printer ko puri jaydaat dedoh na. just coz you have money roz roz gold plated cards chaapoge kya" - so Abhira of her

And the playful way she said- taadte rahoge kya