Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira you're crazy after the first 2 calls of Vidya bs you should've cut your phone off or put it on silent until you're done with your client. Then call vidya back it give your full attention about shaadi questions

Ya phir block kardeti Buddhi ko for spamming like a psycho.

Omg 😳 makers are damn scared of audience. Did you guys see the note which came 3-4 times because they were showing prenup dramasmiley37….. bhai audience ka itna hi dar hai toh aache track dikhao😆

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Omg 😳 makers are damn scared of audience. Did you guys see the note which came 3-4 times because they were showing prenup dramasmiley37….. bhai audience ka itna hi dar hai toh aache track dikhao😆

same. i noticed that and LOLed

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya lives in the house of lawyers and married to a police officer so she doesn't know that if Ab is at hearing she can't answer your smiley35 call. So none of these decision can be answer to question when she gets home from work. So it was okay for Armaan to be busy but not Abhira smiley39

Abhira and Armaan were looking so pretty in pink and white outfits respectively ❤️

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

OMG! I thought episode will be utter disgusting and torturous but surprisingly it was okay. Not as bad as I thought. Minus Roohi and Vidya episode was okay for one time watch.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ya phir block kardeti Buddhi ko for spamming like a psycho.

Exactly freaking 20 missed calls, like are you serious Vidya ji

I hate when they force unnecessary drama smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad they didnt show Abhira outright refuse the second case despite giving her a piece of her mind. she is learning to keep personal and professional separate

I love how they have brought up the case topic with both Armaan and M before Kaveris prenup drama. smartly done by makers. Ig this may also come up about how she has problem with signing a prenup when she has taken up a similar case in her work space

The first case waala guy was being too rude. I mean she clearly gave him a lot of time in hearing and was being as professional as she could while she was getting nonstop calls and messages from home. she did ignore 20 calls and multiple messages from V.

Abhira comes out looking much better than BTS made it seem. she wasnt as unprofessional or immature as the BTS made it out to be. it was realistic. the struggle to not lose cool and try to handle it all but being unable to manage it all especially as a newbie.

I am damn sure this prenup drama will bring trp down 📉. Indian audiences are not open to marriage contracts. Its a very high society thinking. With precap looklike this whole week its prenup drama ye doobi rishta trpsmiley41

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Exactly freaking 20 missed calls, like are you serious Vidya ji

I hate when they force unnecessary drama smiley39

20 missed calls for selecting a damn mang tikka? smiley37
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 15 days ago