Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Was there a mention in any of the conversations of when the wedding is supposed to happen/ after how many days? If not, did it happen in any of the prev gens when it was not mentioned when the muhurat / date for marriage is even after the printing of cards?

Even if it's "few days" , it can be stretched to 4 months.all depends on dkpπŸ˜†

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

You all don't know the value of mang teekasmiley36There are great souls in X who said Abhira cannot considered as Rishta FL because she dint wear mangtikka in engagement.They says its rishta FL traditionsmiley37smiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 15 days ago

A lot of discussions were done on the BTS thread when RP posted that insta story. So it was Abhira only in that red dress. Scene was not romantic, but still I liked itπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Was there a mention in any of the conversations of when the wedding is supposed to happen/ after how many days? If not, did it happen in any of the prev gens when it was not mentioned when the muhurat / date for marriage is even after the printing of cards?

kuch hi dinom Mein hone wali hi by dadi
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Even if it's "few days" , it can be stretched to 4 months.all depends on dkpπŸ˜†

Still I find it very strange that there is no mention of when the functions are supposed to happen when that is normally a major discussion point. CVs have not even decided even that and depends on trp😏?

Question: wedding cards were fixed by ArAb, so by now they must have distributed it? Curious Goenkas ka tadakta bhakata reaction nahi aaya? 😱

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If anyone took inspiration from crap show,apply it in their life like prenup or treating their daughter in law like they did in the first marriage,they will directly go to jail only for mental abuse

I must say Abhira is a superwoman. Yeah phir ITV FL matlab u are automatically promoted to a superwoman.. Koyi bhi normal ladki hoti to kabki bhaag jaatiπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ.. Who will even want this cheap drama everyday in their life? But DKP khud kehraha hain yaham kuch bhi normal nahi hain. Sosmiley36smiley39
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Question: wedding cards were fixed by ArAb, so by now they must have distributed it? Curious Goenkas ka tadakta bhakata reaction nahi aaya? 😱

ayega. Yeh prenup drama ho jaaye, thats loading!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

A lot of discussions were done on the BTS thread when RP posted that insta story. So it was Abhira only in that red dress. Scene was not romantic, but still I liked itπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I loved it!

It was simple, sweet and SO domestic,

I absolutely loved that kandha bit and when a gust of wind blows and Abhiras expression turns from anxious to smile as she is laying on his shoulder . What a sweet moment!!!

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Woh shaadi ka card shaadi wale din hi dekhengesmiley37