Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

but that is what worries me. in the bts clip released with abhira being rightfully upset about the prenup, armaan seemed pretty calm until abhira started yelling at him. even in today's scene, he said abhira is going to be angry reading this, but he really didn't show much anger. i get that abhira shouldn't have yelled at armaan like that but the poor girl doesn't have anyone to share this with besides armaan. on top of that vidya is upset with her. the girl is just not catching a break in any aspect of her life and it hurts seeing that.

agreed. I know there's more and we should wait to see what will happen.But his first reaction really wasnt what I expected.

He seems more upset that Abhira will be disturbed to read it and not because the clauses themselves are all entirely outrageous. and even in BTS clips he is calm about the contract itself. he only got upset that Abhira seemed to include him in "tum log" as she was venting not realizing that its not that she is accusing him but that she is really upset. he was still saying its a MU and family loves her etc. C'mon dude. Do you really expect her to read the contract and feel "loved" and "respected"?!

as a lawyer he should realize that if they really want a prenup it needs to be fair. It cannot have any rubbish written in it.

if he was upset about Abhira putting a timer on baccha, well dadi has done the same. Abhira put timer of waiting 2 years whereas Kaveri has put timer of getting started now as if she is a machine to produce babies

how is it ok to put a clause that Poddars will get sole custody of the child in the event of divorce?!

Oh really dadisa? Lets make contract for your favorite Ru and Ro as well? As per your understanding anything can happen in future and Ru ne toh already one time dhoka diya hai😠

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vansh ko aage badhana auraton ki asli zimmedaari hai. Yikes smiley11

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

such cringe it was

CHEE

Seriously what a cheap thinking 🤮. Felt like giving 2 slaps to KPsmiley7
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed. I know there's more and we should wait to see what will happen.But his first reaction really wasnt what I expected.

He seems more upset that Abhira will be disturbed to read it and not because the clauses themselves are all entirely outrageous. and even in BTS clips he is calm about the contract itself. he only got upset that Abhira seemed to include him in "tum log" as she was venting not realizing that its not that she is accusing him but that she is really upset. he was still saying its a MU and family loves her etc. C'mon dude. Do you really expect her to read the contract and feel "loved" and "respected"?!

as a lawyer he should realize that if they really want a prenup it needs to be fair. It cannot have any rubbish written in it.

if he was upset about Abhira putting a timer on baccha, well dadi has done the same. Abhira put timer of waiting 2 years whereas Kaveri has put timer of getting started now as if she is a machine to produce babies

how is it ok to put a clause that Poddars will get sole custody of the child in the event of divorce?!

exactly! and it is so hypocritical that they want a contract for their marriage. the way they treated abhira when everyone found out about abhimaan's marriage being contract was so upsetting. it wasn't even a real contract! now dadisa wants their marriage to start with an ACTUAL contract. why is that abhira has to understand everyone? why can't people understand abhira? just because she is alone means she has to do what everyone else does? what logic is that?! all the clauses are about abhira, and none about armaan. this 100% not love nor respect.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I knew that prenup crap was BS. That vile hag want Ab not to work period. I posted when the promo started this will be so after a year Munnu & Chunnu ki mumma never go to work again or to Poddar Firm smiley36

There's nothing in there about money, she know Ab don't give 2 s*it about money

Pinecone thumbnail

I am a bit confused about how Abhira is a Himachali if she is from Mussoorie. Mussoorie is in Uttarakhand, not Himachal na. Or was she born in Himachal before moving to Mussoorie?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

What year are we in again 2024 right? Oh wait Rishtaverse is technically in 2080 yet they still have such regressive views. Cheee smiley5
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tomorrow we will see big fight if Abhimaan. Let's see how Armaan supports abhira?. How come ruhi single handed manipulating the Dumbest Poddars. Kya wahiyat aurat hai yeh. Shameless character. Chi chi.

Dragon sa is the most fiklemind person. What she wants she herself doesn't know. And she thinks herself as ASMAAN. WOW