Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

The contract could have been made with just the work and property clauses. Including their probable child in it is just a whole new level of low.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira tell her to get the FOH. No parent should be without their child. What happen to if anything happen you can't leave the city with child and 50/50 custody arrangement. No she wants PH to have full custody, I thought dadisa is smarter but no she's bucket like Ruhaya now she's saying she'll take her name back from loan. Bye

Ruhaya Ha ha ha ha ha

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why should a sensible parent leave her child in that madhouse in her absence?smiley26

To become a babysitter of Rohit-Ruhi's child of course smiley42

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really hope we will get an Armaan Kaveri showdown about this contract because otherwise I am gonna be really upset. After all the character development of Armaan and seeing how supportive and understanding he is, it will amount to nothing if he doesnt tear Kaveri apart for

1. contract being drawn when Abhira was called out for the "deal shaadi" initially and it was just a verbal deal made in a vulnerable moment and had no actual terms of her getting money etc

2. why none of the agreements have anything about what Armaan or family will do to support Abhira.

Its fully understandable why Abhira is raging in BTS clips and he cannot afford to take it personally against him when its clearly not about him, and he cannot brush it away saying - baat karlunga , its a MU and all. theres no MU when its written on paper in clear terms what Kaveris expectations are. He needs to take a stand as firmly as he did before when he was willing to leave the ghar for her and with her.

i hope so because if he doesn't, then he will lose abhira. he fought so much to win her and her trust back. we shall find out tomorrow what will happen.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Phuphasa being all Abhira tez and ambitious hain, ek saal mai bahut aggey nikal jayegismiley39

Itna umeed toh mujhko bhi nahi hai uss sai smiley37 kabhi rohit sa bhi tareef kar liya karo smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, the dark maroon color really suits the actor, they knew what they were doing smiley36

Pyaara Sa Masoom Baccha smiley27

IMG_9192.jpeg

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This prenup sh*t is REALLY upsetting..like Abhira has proven many times she doesn’t give two hoots for Armaans money. She gave back the blank checks and if Armaans agreement had the same clauses then he should have been APPALLED AND FURIOUS!

What if his contract has different clauses ….i guess we will have to see how this plays out …hope it’s handled well ….

why no contract for RuRo … because Ruhi is a Goenka and wants to live off of them as Rohit wife listing after Jethji…gross !!!🤮🤢

Armaan will be roasted if he doesn’t give the reaction audience is hoping for … am sure he is getting that for having such a minor reaction today.

Edited by luvsagar - 14 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Tomorrow we will see big fight if Abhimaan. Let's see how Armaan supports abhira?. How come ruhi single handed manipulating the Dumbest Poddars. Kya wahiyat aurat hai yeh. Shameless character. Chi chi.

Dragon sa is the most fiklemind person. What she wants she herself doesn't know. And she thinks herself as ASMAAN. WOW

Well to give Foolish sa credit he already had the prenup made and Rusharam was doing jasso and saw the paper and talk about it with him and he went to dadisa. KP had her theory of how the prenup should be, I'm sure Sanjay own was probably only about money and Poddar Firm

You see I give your Sanjay a little credit. smiley44

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i hope so because if he doesn't, then he will lose abhira. he fought so much to win her and her trust back. we shall find out tomorrow what will happen.

He has to support her fully. The terrific character growth ArSa got shouldn’t be wasted. This is do or die suitation for Ar character 🫤
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The worst part is that they'll be back to seeking kaveris ashirwaad and validation in like 2-3 episodes, no matter what pathetic stunt she pulls of smiley11

Iske baad bhi kuch na hone ke tarah hum saath saath khelne gaye...Ruhi se pehle indono ko therapist(asli) ki zaroorat hai...smiley39...

Kp ka himmat ko dekho itni disgusting contract bhi banaya aur upar se itni Ghamand se sabke saamne bhi usse dhika rah hai.....Armaan ko openly sign karne ko bol rah hai...Itni himmat toh koi aur itv gharwaalon me nahi dekha hai

Lage haath Bhaag jao dono iss paagal ghar se....