Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

no it has to be the same contract only. Atleast 1st and 2nd clause were same in both in the episode.

then I am truly disappointed that Armaan had such a mild reaction … would have expected him to rip it even when the word contract / prenup was mentioned … highly disappointing 😡

How can Abhira be expected to sign this….

No comments on Ruhi…🤢🤮

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

KP of all people should know that varis can be useless. Uske teeno bache are bekaar in her eyes, plus Armaan is sautela toh uska baccha kyu chahiye??

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

That's the confusion...Itni openly sab kuch dhika rah hai koi downplay toh nahi hai... Abhira Phadne se pehle ek baar contract poora dhikana behen ...

Also in BTS clip we see Abhira address the baccha clause with Armaan - both about having baccha in 1 year and that the baccha custody will go to Poddars if any conflict happens.

and RoPu in interview mentioned there is a clause that when Abhira does get to work, she will get only 1 year to set up her career and if she cannot, she can never work ever again or some such BS too.

so contract toh donon ko same hi diya

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

KP is hella scared of Abhira ka promise Poddar firm ki neev hila dugi🤣 contract is to stop thatsmiley39

Abhira not once ever showed interest that she wanted to work at PF or to even intern there. I think Armaan suggested it once but she turned him down. The woman is afraid of Ab being bigger then Poddar Firm one day cause she know Ab is capable of getting to that level

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

then I am truly disappointed that Armaan had such a mild reaction … would have expected him to rip it even when the word contract / prenup was mentioned … highly disappointing 😡

How can Abhira be expected to sign this….

No comments on Ruhi…🤢🤮

Abhira and Armaan both questioned why she has created a document but she forced them to atleast read it since she thinks its good to be prepared and both are lawyers so they can atleast read it. so they agree to read it. but Armaans reaction so far is really mild

I am hoping he will lose his cool in upcoming and go tell Kaveri that she cant write any regressive nonsense in the name of prenup

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

ADVOCATE ANJALI AWASTHI (Dramatic Zoom In’s) Court Mein Meri Baaz Chalti Hai Aur Bahar Mera Haath 👋

After some time it's good to have show to trollsmiley37smiley37

Question: Can’t Armaan be a guarantor for Ab loan?

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

KP of all people should know that varis can be useless. Uske teeno bache are bekaar in her eyes, plus Armaan is sautela toh uska baccha kyu chahiye??

A kid raised by Abhira and Armaan would definitely prove to be a great asset to Poddars

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

A kid raised by Abhira and Armaan would definitely prove to be a great asset to Poddars

Asset toh Abhimaan bhi hai but she removed Armaan from the firm and doesn't want Abhira to work. Toh baccha kyu chahiye iss mahaan Insaan ko.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira and Armaan both questioned why she has created a document but she forced them to atleast read it since she thinks its good to be prepared and both are lawyers so they can atleast read it. so they agree to read it. but Armaans reaction so far is really mild

I am hoping he will lose his cool in upcoming and go tell Kaveri that she can write any regressive nonsense in the name of prenup

I want Abhira to cancel this shaadi and announce that once she is stable in her profession and becomes financially stable, she will do the marriage. They can show one year leap, IR toh karna hai nahi makers ko fir ye bina baat ke ghisi piti story kyun dikhana?

I seriously don't think ye shaadi hogi itni nautanki ke baad.