mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1830987593036767671?t=-SoZiH46JDS1gP1nWwOoeQ&s=19

Photo to aah chuki hain ruhi ne pehle dekh liya to ho gaya Kalyan smiley36

if we are lucky we should get IR by mid- sept during the pheras

moye moye Ruhi ka hi hona hein end of the day so by that time manish to apne guilt mein sirf abhira abhira mujhe maaf kardo chillayega bhar bhar ke ar armaan to no way he will stand and accept degradation of his mentor who saved him.

Edited for name-calling

Edited by minakrish - 13 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just hope that DKP serves with this whole IR track !

Want to see Shashi

Abhira emotional breakdown and most especially anger at Goenka

Want to see Armaan lashing at Goenka and most especially standing by Abhira as her support system

If we get PH members also that’s fine otherwise phad me jaaye sab especially that Ruhi with her stupid panic attacks—- hopefully in one she will have recollection that she was behind the wheel & guilt of how she was protected by Akshu and how her masi suffered unnecessary exile!!!!

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

From the prenup i am predicting ki dadisa baccha churane wali hai.

Armaan abhira will have a child. Dadisa/ruhi/vidya blame abhira for Rohit death. Tell abhira her child died due to her mistake. And kick her out.

Tell Armaan that Abhira ran away giving her child. Have Armaan Ruhi together for the sake of the child.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Why made abhira a lawyer when she can't counter a legal document with another legal document???

I would say, let abhira make another contract which has mean demands towards poddar ladies & a clause that if any of those demands are not met then the contract made by kaveri will automatically get invalid. Ask kaveri to sign those & then abhira can sign kaveri's document.

Or abhira should sign the papers & say that she isn't ready to marry right now, since the document has clauses which focuses on her after marriage life, she can postpone the wedding. If they still abuse her, let armaan know she loves him but it's in their best interest to get separated as she can't live in this toxic environment, where she has no right even on her baby. I don't know itna bakwas dekhne ke baad who is interested to watch armaan sang abhira wedding🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyways the show right now has no head or tail in the story & I'm currently on a break.

exactly..they can’t show her sign that document that gives her zero rights..otherwise she may sign it..as Armaan convinces her that they won’t separate.but then they marry and after a few months it’s shown that she can’t conceive..so,Ruhi,and kaveri manipulate her and force her to,leave Armaan..and after she leaves ..she’ll find out she’s pregnant..but for some reason,.she doesn’t return to podaars house and raises the baby as a single mom..and the rishta tradition of the first child growing up without the biological father..will take place 🤷🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

From the prenup i am predicting ki dadisa baccha churane wali hai.

Armaan abhira will have a child. Dadisa/ruhi/vidya blame abhira for Rohit death. Tell abhira her child died due to her mistake. And kick her out.

Tell Armaan that Abhira ran away giving her child. Have Armaan Ruhi together for the sake of the child.

and what’s abhira going to do alone. This show is not armaan or Ruhis story..this Gen 4 is the legacy heroines story ..so abhira is the central character…no her baby will go where she goes.. that’s rishta tradition as well…first children growing up,without their fathers..so if abhira were to,leave Armaan it will be when she’s pregnant but unaware.. and then dkp,will give her a new life..don’t know if it will include another man like it did last generation..but it’s possible..and the story will, move with abhira..it always does..as the legacy heroine gets 70 to 80% of screentime..so dkp will create a new life for her..
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I just hope that DKP serves with this whole IR track !

Want to see Shashi

Abhira emotional breakdown and most especially anger at Goenka

Want to see Armaan lashing at Goenka and most especially standing by Abhira as her support system

If we get PH members also that’s fine otherwise phad me jaaye sab especially that Ruhi with her stupid panic attacks—- hopefully in one she will have recollection that she was behind the wheel & guilt of how she was protected by Akshu and how her masi suffered unnecessary exile!!!!

Please put this on main forum. If they are some way checking out forum, which I am sure they are, and serve even 50% of this, we will be too happy.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes that would be a great fight and this guy will be the referee

IMG_4904.jpeg

Look at all that wisdom under that mop smiley16

that’s a full house for lice