Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: luvsagar

This prenup sh*t is REALLY upsetting..like Abhira has proven many times she doesn’t give two hoots for Armaans money. She gave back the blank checks and if Armaans agreement had the same clauses then he should have been APPALLED AND FURIOUS!

What if his contract has different clauses ….i guess we will have to see how this plays out …hope it’s handled well ….

no it has to be the same contract only. Atleast 1st and 2nd clause were same in both in the episode.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well to give Foolish sa credit he already had the prenup made and Rusharam was doing jasso and saw the paper and talk about it with him and he went to dadisa. KP had her theory of how the prenup should be, I'm sure Sanjay own was probably only about money and Poddar Firm

You see I give your Sanjay a little credit. smiley44

Mujhe pata tha Phupha is smarty. smiley42smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira Sharma don't worry I have a good vakeel if you need one, Advocate Anjali Awasthi, she'll make gawar cry smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa being all Abhira tez and ambitious hain, ek saal mai bahut aggey nikal jayegismiley39

Itna umeed toh mujhko bhi nahi hai uss sai smiley37 kabhi rohit sa bhi tareef kar liya karo smiley42

He only thinks about the property matter ...Not other things....

Originally posted by: Visszz

Iske baad bhi kuch na hone ke tarah hum saath saath khelne gaye...Ruhi se pehle indono ko therapist(asli) ki zaroorat hai...smiley39...

Kp ka himmat ko dekho itni disgusting contract bhi banaya aur upar se itni Ghamand se sabke saamne bhi usse dhika rah hai.....Armaan ko openly sign karne ko bol rah hai...Itni himmat toh koi aur itv gharwaalon me nahi dekha hai

Lage haath Bhaag jao dono iss paagal ghar se....

For few seconds I was thinking ArAb join hands and contract padke KP ke muh pe marte, haye kya sukoon aata viewers kosmiley41 chappad phadke trp milti. But dkp smiley7
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i hope so because if he doesn't, then he will lose abhira. he fought so much to win her and her trust back. we shall find out tomorrow what will happen.

yeah. I really want to see him angry about how ghatiya this document is. there is no other word for it. Its deeply disrespectful to Abhira as a human . She is not a baby making machine and neither is she a rando who can be distanced from her own child if things in marriage go south. And no one can dictate when she is to work or take a break. thats upto her entirely. she is a person with her own agency. Kaveri looks so smug that Abhimaan will actually sign her pathetic document since she is giving explanations for her clauses.

if Armaan doesnt get outraged by this, it will really dilute his growth and development thus far. I really hope he rips Kaveri apart for this rubbish.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvsagar

This prenup sh*t is REALLY upsetting..like Abhira has proven many times she doesn’t give two hoots for Armaans money. She gave back the blank checks and if Armaans agreement had the same clauses then he should have been APPALLED AND FURIOUS!

What if his contract has different clauses ….i guess we will have to see how this plays out …hope it’s handled well ….

why no contract for RuRo … because Ruhi is a Goenka and wants to live off of them as Rohit wife listing after Jethji…gross !!!🤮🤢

That's the confusion...Itni openly sab kuch dhika rah hai koi downplay toh nahi hai... Abhira Phadne se pehle ek baar contract poora dhikana behen ...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira Sharma don't worry I have a good vakeel if you need one, Advocate Anjali Awasthi, she'll make gawar cry smiley37

Need them to do a crossover with this show. Abhira ko sikhayegi "court mai meri baat chalti hai, and bahar mera hath"smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

For few seconds I was thinking ArAb join hands and contract padke KP ke muh pe marte, haye kya sukoon aata viewers kosmiley41 chappad phadke trp milti. But dkp smiley7

IKR.

It would be TRP ke liye super if they show Abhimaan take down these clauses together in front of all and rip up the papers or burn them in front of all

Its such a load of crap.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

ADVOCATE ANJALI AWASTHI (Dramatic Zoom In’s) Court Mein Meri Baaz Chalti Hai Aur Bahar Mera Haath 👋