Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

So the poddars minions gonna just sit there and watch? No one dare to oppose or question? Atleast that so called papa Madhav?🙄

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vansh ko aage badhana auraton ki asli zimmedaari hai. Yikes smiley11

today fufa is hero in episode his face shown many times had dialogues more too 😍

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am a bit confused about how Abhira is a Himachali if she is from Mussoorie. Mussoorie is in Uttarakhand, not Himachal na. Or was she born in Himachal before moving to Mussoorie?

I think she is representing Kasaulii which is HP. If I am not wrong than her parents were from kasaulii correct? Gen3 viewer can confirm.
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am a bit confused about how Abhira is a Himachali if she is from Mussoorie. Mussoorie is in Uttarakhand, not Himachal na. Or was she born in Himachal before moving to Mussoorie?

Writers khud ki story bhul jaye hai. Like KV. Who keeps on having Amnesia regarding Abhira. Kabhi happy kabhi sad 😔

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

exactly! and it is so hypocritical that they want a contract for their marriage. the way they treated abhira when everyone found out about abhimaan's marriage being contract was so upsetting. it wasn't even a real contract! now dadisa wants their marriage to start with an ACTUAL contract. why is that abhira has to understand everyone? why can't people understand abhira? just because she is alone means she has to do what everyone else does? what logic is that?! all the clauses are about abhira, and none about armaan. this 100% not love nor respect.

I really hope we will get an Armaan Kaveri showdown about this contract because otherwise I am gonna be really upset. After all the character development of Armaan and seeing how supportive and understanding he is, it will amount to nothing if he doesnt tear Kaveri apart for

1. contract being drawn when Abhira was called out for the "deal shaadi" initially and it was just a verbal deal made in a vulnerable moment and had no actual terms of her getting money etc

2. why none of the agreements have anything about what Armaan or family will do to support Abhira.

Its fully understandable why Abhira is raging in BTS clips and he cannot afford to take it personally against him when its clearly not about him, and he cannot brush it away saying - baat karlunga , its a MU and all. theres no MU when its written on paper in clear terms what Kaveris expectations are. He needs to take a stand as firmly as he did before when he was willing to leave the ghar for her and with her.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I knew that prenup crap was BS. That vile hag want Ab not to work period. I posted when the promo started this will be so after a year Munnu & Chunnu ki mumma never go to work again or to Poddar Firm smiley36

There's nothing in there about money, she know Ab don't give 2 s*it about money

KP is hella scared of Abhira ka promise Poddar firm ki neev hila dugi🤣 contract is to stop thatsmiley39
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think she is representing Kasaulii which is HP. If I am not wrong than her parents were from kasaulii correct? Gen3 viewer can confirm.

oh ok. but then why did they keep saying Mussoorie always instead of Kasauli?

yes.akshara truth has to be again given connects through kasauli and those only because none knows mussorie ak. It's for goenkas and stir ruhi for ak and abhir.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The worst part is that they'll be back to seeking kaveris ashirwaad and validation in like 2-3 episodes, no matter what pathetic stunt she pulls of smiley11

Pinecone thumbnail

So the poddars minions gonna just sit there and watch? No one dare to oppose or question? Atleast that so called papa Madhav?🙄

ya no one said anything and their expressions were also underwhelming

Manisha , Madhav, Rohit also didnt say anything