Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That’s a dead track. Nothing is going to come out of it. They will never come to know atleast not now.

I know but eventually it will come out…

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Idhar hi problem hai mujko. If a bus driver's daughter gets educated and professionally sound, why the hell will she be subject to any humiliation just because of her father's profession? He was a driver and not a criminal or terrorist who needs to be demonisedsmiley5

and poddars have always humiliated her for money and she not being “of their class.” Imagine if they come to know about her father’s profession.

If Goenka connection is revealed, atleast the poverty taunts will end

and poddars have always humiliated her for money and she not being “of their class.” Imagine if they come to know about her father’s profession.

If Goenka connection is revealed, atleast the poverty taunts will end

She should better not marry in this kind of familysmiley37
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Thodi si problem nehi hai yeh. It is morning shows the day for me.If it was just Kaveri bringing the papers it could have been handled. But today just one sentence of Ar showed what is potentially loading. After seeing this ridiculous contract he says I will not hearing anything against my family and there is a misunderstanding they love her. That sentence cannot be more far away from truth. And this stance of Ar will surely going to bring severe rift later after marriage.

Again I am saying when two ppl are hot headed they do say stuff which is not meant, it might be only KP doing it, but it was done, and that counts as family only.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

MG has pakka gone bankrupt thanks to funding the sautele snakes 🐍 suarna and Ruhi .. since Ruhi paternal family has thrown her in 🗑️ uska baap illegitimate Jo tha ..

But Abhira has Kairav her own Mama and also Singhania ( naksh’s lineage and also Maheshwari ( Gayu , Mishti , kuhu ) sabke sab bankrupt Toh nahi huye honge .. hopefully some are alive and have not squandered the wealth of daddaji , Naitik and visheshwar ..

I am sure your favourite might still be alive and prospering as the Rajvansh family matriarch

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She should better not marry in this kind of familysmiley37

Not possible currently. She is in Lou with Armaan smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Thodi si problem nehi hai yeh. It is morning shows the day for me.If it was just Kaveri bringing the papers it could have been handled. But today just one sentence of Ar showed what is potentially loading. After seeing this ridiculous contract he says I will not hearing anything against my family and there is a misunderstanding they love her. That sentence cannot be more far away from truth. And this stance of Ar will surely going to bring severe rift later after marriage.

exactly this

I agree that Armaan is not happy about contract and does not agree with terms. but his reaction to Abhira's valid gussa is to defend his dadisa which is clearly incorrect factually. I really hope he will clearly refuse to sign contract tomorrow. but my fear of him reverting back into the whole mode of - Ab needs to adjust with my family , my dadi who are all amazing- that is definitely back now.

in a sense he is making Ab feel like she is gonna lose him if she is honest with him about how she really feels about his dadi and family. so this stuff is gonna spiral out of control. if each time she is expected to not air her valid angst or is gonna be told that its a MU and he cant hear valid things against his family- its a recipe for disaster.

what lessons has he learned if once again he is gonna do family vs Abhira in his life?! hasnt it already been done once before?

he needs to realize that his family also needs to adjust according to her and if its not working out, he needs to step up and have the guts to follow through on what he was suggesting- leaving with Abhira for good . She needs to be his priority as his wife.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But Abhira has Kairav her own Mama and also Singhania ( naksh’s lineage and also Maheshwari ( Gayu , Mishti , kuhu ) sabke sab bankrupt Toh nahi huye honge .. hopefully some are alive and have not squandered the wealth of daddaji , Naitik and visheshwar

Alive huye toh bhi pata nahi chalega jab tak Star Plus contract nahi banata unke saath 😂😂
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Actually at the rate at which Abhira is taunted for lack of money, hopefully poddars should also know she is Goenkas ki beti and is actually raees. If they come to know about her papa’s profession, they will taunt her all the time.

Raees? Wohi jinpar loan npa ke case chal rahe hai?smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Considering armaan and abhira are virgins like sirjee, what will happen if one of them are terrible in bed. Kaise hongey 1 year mai pregnant. Yeh sab clarify karna tha na Kaveri se smiley24