Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

All this is nautanki before the wedding which is gonna happen anyway smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

idk but it feels like it is going back to what it was before. where abhira becomes a punching bag, doll, etc. and armaan says nothing. after all that development, this was a huge setback for armaan. he should've confronted dadisa about this right away. i am really disappointed with armaan.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really dont understand how he can say-

"I'm sure dadi didnt mean to hurt you", "Wont hear anything against my family, they all love you"

Dude, will any person who loves Abhira, respects her as a person put such clauses in a contract?! will any loving MIL tell her to take chutti and sit at home because she couldnt pick up phone about maang teeka. abhi 2 din pehle he wanted to leave with her because he cant see her insulted and now all forgotten kya?!

i really dont understand how he is expecting Abhira to be relaxed.

Telling u ..we are going back to March/April era. Yesterday forum members were pleading for Ab to cancel the wedding .I too am inclined that way today.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri is a vile hag, that's a given. But in the next episode Abhira is likely to go back to seeking validation from her, so how do i take this shit seriously smiley39

I was starting to warm up to her and now sheโ€™s gone back to being a doormat like Upma Aunty who treats her abusive elders like her Bhagwans ๐Ÿคฆ

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"Main tumhai pareshan nahi karna chahti thi armaan. "

Kyaa puraney chewing gum type umeed hai iski, pura chipak k baithi hai smiley44

What's the purpose of desperately inserting her in every damn seen? Can't they analyse this filthy crap is becoming terrible day by day for the viewers. Uska pati aa gaya hai bhai, dikhao na dono ka relationship bhalei baad mein usko fir armaan ke sir pe latka dena. Kuch din ke liye toh atleast spare us from this kachra storylinesmiley7

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Terrible that Armaan didn't confronted his dadi regarding the contract then and there. How on earth someone can divulge this sort of insult just because one is financially not at par with her would be spouse's family? Abhira should immediately call off this marriage and walk out of their outhouse. No love can save a relationship for longer period, the most necessary thing is trust and respect, which she is not going to get in near future.

Agree she should just say today u have proved what I was fearing at the time when u proposed to marry against elder's wishes (hospital plot). Today he said he cant hear anything against his family. Superb job . There cannot be a worse situation when Ar is showing blind love and faith for Kaveri. I would be happy if Ab runs away.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 13 days ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just want to say outstanding job with director on that shot with the glass falling and water splashing and kudoos to Sam, softly emoting the expression without over doing it. Love subtle expression smiley32

Ohmydz You SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

I thought I'd woken up in a different century- ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Who is that in your dp ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Did u wake up on the wrong planet/eta/times/have u lost your memory....do you want a ๐Ÿ”จ to your head?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Rohit was shooting in KV's room. So the confrontation part will probably come tomorrow.

I will not go all gun blazing on Armaan sa just yet because the track is not over. We still have to see how it will get resolved

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really dont understand how he can say-

"I'm sure dadi didnt mean to hurt you", "Wont hear anything against my family, they all love you"

Dude, will any person who loves Abhira, respects her as a person put such clauses in a contract?! will any loving MIL tell her to take chutti and sit at home because she couldnt pick up phone about maang teeka. abhi 2 din pehle he wanted to leave with her because he cant see her insulted and now all forgotten kya?!

i really dont understand how he is expecting Abhira to be relaxed.

He should've asked the simple question then Where's the agreement for every other bahu in this house...even dragon smiley14smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Everyone is a Roohafza fan