Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

"Main tumhai pareshan nahi karna chahti thi armaan. "

Kyaa puraney chewing gum type umeed hai iski, pura chipak k baithi hai smiley44

nutmeg7 thumbnail

When is sister reveal happening yaar. I want to see fireworks 🧨

In the middle of the episode but cant resist changing my team back to Team Abhira.

Cant support Abhimaan at this moment. Since Armaan is going back to the mute and dumb mode.Good Job .

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so accident hoga, Ab will get blamed, Ab will feel bad and guilty, but the precap of her once again telling Kaveri she wont sign papers because she knows that Armaan and her have dosti, trust, pyaar- that hasnt played out. So ig despite everything she will say no to signing papers. Maybe Armaan will overhear and figure out that the reason Abhira was upset was because of Kaveri wanting to back out as loan guarantor. and he will take her on a special date and convince her to sign it just so she can get loan ke paise after which he will promise to tear the papers.

this way all the spoilers ke predictions are fulfilled.

but I cannot even imagine Armaan convincing Abhira to sign. I really hope he wont. Its gonna ruin both Abhira and Armaan if Abhira actually signs these papers no matter what the provocation.

He really needs to understand that its not about the contract perse but about how unfair and cruel the clauses are. It shows how Kaveri really feels about Abhira. She is not seeing Abhira as a human being but just a baby making machine. Anything goes wrong, Abhira gets punished and they get to keep baby, paise, property etc etc.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In the middle of the episode but cant resist changing my team back to Team Abhira.

Cant support Abhimaan at this moment. Since Armaan is going back to the mute and dumb mode.Good Job .

I really dont understand how he can say-

"I'm sure dadi didnt mean to hurt you", "Wont hear anything against my family, they all love you"

Dude, will any person who loves Abhira, respects her as a person put such clauses in a contract?! will any loving MIL tell her to take chutti and sit at home because she couldnt pick up phone about maang teeka. abhi 2 din pehle he wanted to leave with her because he cant see her insulted and now all forgotten kya?!

i really dont understand how he is expecting Abhira to be relaxed.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhimaan confrontation happens and Abhiras angst and anger is all valid. Armaan thankfully does see the ridiculousness of the agreement and starts running to meet Abhira. Armaan says dont say "tum log" , when even I didnt know about contract. Ruhi is eavesdropping on the entire argument. Armaan slams his hand against a bench after Abhira storms off and Ruhi runs to get him first aid. And then Rohit shows up. Armaan doesnt talk to Ruhi and Rohit and walks off. Abhira is crying looking at all the dresses and jewelry feeling really upset about the way she is being treated by Poddars and all that she is being sunaoed. she has a FB of all the different things which make her realize the class difference between them. She says she is upset about fighting with Armaan, knows that its not his fault, but she is unable to meet the expectations of PH folks. Armaan thinks of going to meet her again but stops thinking he needs to give her space. Abhira's monologue as she speaks to her moms photo is really heartfelt and angsty.

Kaveri shows up next morning once again with contract to be signed. She looks around in the OH and says she needs to adjust to the PH ka lifestyle. threatens her that she wont be loan guarantor if she doesnt sign contract. Abhira calls her out for playing games with her. Apparently she has invited even media for the pahadi event that Abhira is hosting and she emotionally blackmails her about her parents izzat etc. Abhira thinks of telling armaan what Kaveri did and decides not to tell him because it will only cause more problems between him and his family.

Ruhi shows up to do nautanki and taunts Abhira in the guise of being concerned. She also plays on Abhiras insecurities and her ideals.

Abhira is standing outside OH, Armaan shows up to romance and sort out matter. and Abhira kinda lashes out at him and tells him she wants space. Armaan gets annoyed and he leaves in anger and gets in car. Abhira sees him leave and runs behind him immediately feeling bad for projecting gussa on him. She sees him almost get in accident and runs. she freezes in shock seeing him bang car against tree.

Precap is pahadi event and MG seeing the photo os Abhinav Akshara

Terrible that Armaan didn't confronted his dadi regarding the contract then and there. How on earth someone can divulge this sort of insult just because one is financially not at par with her would be spouse's family? Abhira should immediately call off this marriage and walk out of their outhouse. No love can save a relationship for longer period, the most necessary thing is trust and respect, which she is not going to get in near future.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

oh armaan, you just did the one thing an upset woman never wants to hear from their significant other...you never tell a woman to relax or calm down when they are upset. they only get more upset. 🤦🏻‍♀️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kaveri is a vile hag, that's a given. But in the next episode Abhira is likely to go back to seeking validation from her, so how do i take this shit seriously smiley39

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Exactly feeling same. Fk pyaar and all, once he consummates will turn into another ex-ML. Bhaand mein jaye pyaar, nikal is pagal khane se abhira pehli fursat meinsmiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

so accident hoga, Ab will get blamed, Ab will feel bad and guilty, but the precap of her once again telling Kaveri she wont sign papers because she knows that Armaan and her have dosti, trust, pyaar- that hasnt played out. So ig despite everything she will say no to signing papers. Maybe Armaan will overhear and figure out that the reason Abhira was upset was because of Kaveri wanting to back out as loan guarantor. and he will take her on a special date and convince her to sign it just so she can get loan ke paise after which he will promise to tear the papers.

this way all the spoilers ke predictions are fulfilled.

but I cannot even imagine Armaan convincing Abhira to sign. I really hope he wont. Its gonna ruin both Abhira and Armaan if Abhira actually signs these papers no matter what the provocation.

He really needs to understand that its not about the contract perse but about how unfair and cruel the clauses are. It shows how Kaveri really feels about Abhira. She is not seeing Abhira as a human being but just a baby making machine. Anything goes wrong, Abhira gets punished and they get to keep baby, paise, property etc etc.

To be honest I am not sure if such clauses can be binding. Financial settlements are legally enforcable but such bachha and career clauses are bogus. But nevertheless there cannot be any sane reason for Ar to pursuade Ab to sign. Ab should be ok to abandon the party instead of signing temporarily. I would have never done that and would not be ok with my partner proposing such measure even if it is to fool Kaveri.

The screenplay has started to make Ab/Ar fools again. Ar avoided talking to Ab when in such a situation he should have come to talk the same day.

The only good thing in the episode is the precap.Atlast we see the light.