Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Another reason why they should stop airing shows on Sunday. Quality over quantity.

Yes that will help the actors health and have a chance to come up with better tracks. I miss the 5 days a week but if they must 6 days a week is good but this 7 is destroying itv. That's why all are doing this copy and paste or 3 triangle shows smiley39Poor actors working there buts off for longs hours and trying to give it their best.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Is this for setting a base for IR...???MG vs Kv

Dono leads ko bevkoof dhikake ye log ye drama dhikayega kya smiley39

Is this really setting up for MG Vs KP?? But why does everyone knows about the contract and not MG.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Then why does she crave for the acceptance of this vile disgusting hag smiley25smiley25

https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1831870518460608608

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab was hell bent for dadisa ka aashirwaad …….lo now dadisa is giving her contract ka aashirwaad…… why cant abhimaan runway? 🙄

Aise insaan ke aashirwad chahiye hi kyu?Abhimaan main Maan apni la la land main hain.dont know anything happening in house.Then how come they run away?

Edited by elizamerin - 10 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Then why does she crave for the acceptance of this vile disgusting hag smiley25smiley25

https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1831870518460608608

next episode mein haath Jod ke khadi hai uske ke samne.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 10 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I understand Abhira not wanting to take help from her fiancé and family she is marrying into even if as a loan. It has to do with principles and how she grew up seeing her mom struggling yet maintaining her principles despite life’s hurdles . I also understand her desire to contribute to this wedding and have one function from the girls side since traditionally /historically Indian weddings are hosted and paid for by the daughters family - the bar at goes to the girls house and here she has no maayka and views hosting this event solely as her parents (ladki walon ki Izard).

My gripe is with her not sharing what’s going on with Armaan as well as Armaan not connecting the dots !

I am just hoping ( I know I shouldn’t since it’s DKP and Bhavna) that Armaan gets full transparency on this contract loan guarantor crap Dadisa is pulling soon, even though it’s after the fact and I want a confrontation scene not only between Dadisa and Armaan but also between ABHIMAAN where he tells her that he is hurt she wasn’t transparent with him and is afraid of what else will she hide from him after marriage!

DKP and writers are not handling the storyline plot well - they are butchering it causing audiences disconnect but if the light bulb turns on they can try to salvage the sinking ship by limiting toxicity and character butchering!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That's what .....why is the function so important?? and if it is wouldn't the better option will be to take money from your would be husband whom you love so much rather than signing those contracts??

What I don’t like is that Abhira can meddle in Charu krish matters but they can’t help her out

Taking help from dadi is all right as guarantor but allowing manoj or manisha to be her guarantor is not allowed ..

all this was executed to show that it was abhira’s mother who has savings to fund her wedding .

then why was Kipling uncle hiding for a year when she begging during her wedding planner days he was harassing her kitchen roof has fallen ..

Abhira was 21 .. and was already married so after Akshara’s death this endowment fund should have been given to her immediately

Basically it was to show Akshara’s responsibility to her is ending .. and now MG will be her mayka

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

They’re most definitely copying Upma. Abhira is another Upma who begs for the acceptance of her Baa Bhagwan.
https://x.com/yellowtulip1712/status/1831867435181596894https://x.com/yellowtulip1712/status/1831870128499388566

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Is this really setting up for MG Vs KP?? But why does everyone knows about the contract and not MG.

Is MG that much strong to play against KV?I never seen him as doing something strong except throwing own daughter from home.Last gen main bhi Birlas ki haath se aise hi thappad kha raha tha.Current story main he dint even have any influence on his great granddaughter or wife

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I also did not like him telling Abhira that you should decide what to do with the papers.....is he fr?? How can you even tell her this?? Why should she sign it??

They both are looking extremely stupid and desperate to get married.

he should have taken both contracts and gone to Dadisa room or in front of whole family burnt them !!! And shouted that under no circumstances will this contract sh*t happen! Abhira has proven her integrity time and time again!