Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

and kaveri is like, sign contract, loan will get approved. what even is the point of loan approval any more?! event is NOW. loan approve hoke, paise jab tak ayenge , it will become inconsequential. Abhira needs money NOW to give the decorators and vendors who have all magically done prep without taking any advance. Even if she signs prenup, paise toh nahi ayenge. Loan ke paise from bank dont come like magic! So effectively Kaveri or Armaan will have to pay and Abhira would pay them back. but Abhiras whole point was that she wanted to do everything on her terms. if she was ok with paying back after having Armaan or Poddars pay for the event, then she doesnt even need bank loan. She can just directly pay them in installments once she starts working instead of paying the bank!

my head is spinning at the sheer ludicrousness of this plot.

I am telling you this whole contract thing was added last minute thats why it’s a mess. Maha flop track of gen4.smiley7

and kaveri is like, sign contract, loan will get approved. what even is the point of loan approval any more?! event is NOW. loan approve hoke, paise jab tak ayenge , it will become inconsequential. Abhira needs money NOW to give the decorators and vendors who have all magically done prep without taking any advance. Even if she signs prenup, paise toh nahi ayenge. Loan ke paise from bank dont come like magic! So effectively Kaveri or Armaan will have to pay and Abhira would pay them back. but Abhiras whole point was that she wanted to do everything on her terms. if she was ok with paying back after having Armaan or Poddars pay for the event, then she doesnt even need bank loan. She can just directly pay them in installments once she starts working instead of paying the bank!

my head is spinning at the sheer ludicrousness of this plot.

Itna mat socha karo in illogical shows ko lekarsmiley37
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So no angst cause these fool already made up and apologizing to each other, and who was more stupid smiley44

Seen as though IF has 'upgraded'... I hope there's a call function too..smiley44... just give me a call when Aksharas pic is revealed πŸ’†β€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am telling you this whole contract thing was added last minute thats why it’s a mess. Maha flop track of gen4.smiley7

After all this kachra in background how can someone enjoy any ceremony but then suddenly I remember, they were happily dancing and doing ghoomar while family's laadla beta gone missingsmiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

its a huge mess

absolutely nothing makes sense!

loan and contract are both random fillers

I am most interested in this ultra efficient masterji who has provided clothes for all 15 Poddars +Abhira in literally two days without getting payment ! Number de dete toh main bhi unhi seh kapde silvaungi

Edited by Pinecone - 12 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Making armaan somehow look more pissed off about someone supposedly telling abhira that her 'rang is daba hua' than kaveri making this contract is a strange writing choice smiley24smiley37

Is this for MG to get an.upperhand during IR ???wedding halt karne ke reason ???..

Loan matter is also hidden from Armaan and except him everyone know this...

Edited by Visszz - 12 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After all this kachra in background how can someone enjoy any ceremony but then suddenly I remember, they were happily dancing and doing ghoomar while family's laadla beta gone missingsmiley39

Not just missing, he was almost declared deadsmiley20

Is just me or anyone else feels like kv slightly went easy on Ar (not doing Sautela/Paraya partiality) except in Ab's matters. She was not this harsh on Ar when Ro was missing.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

that same ladla is again on the verge of running away or dying because of their favorite bahu cum jheth loverπŸ˜†β€¦. Then they will again do one more ghoomarsmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Is this for MG to get an.upperhand during IR ???wedding halt karne ke reason ???..Armaan calm in this matter seems strange becoz ultimately the last clause pointing out both had no right or say in the matter of their kid...

Loan matter is also hidden from him and except him everyone know this...

Armaan is counted as poddars . so last clause said poddars (armaan included) would get custody and Abhira wouldnt

Loan ka MG jaan ke kya karega

Anyway Abhira no longer needs loan if she got Akshara ke FD ya investments ke paise.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

its a huge mess

absolutely nothing makes sense!

loan and contract are both random fillers

I am most interested in this ultra efficient masterji who has provided clothes for all 15 Poddars +Abhira in literally two days without getting payment ! Number de dete toh main bhi unhi seh kapde silvaungi

must be tailor swift 😏

okay sorry that was terrible, but i had to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­