Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

in todays dialogues Armaan is acting as if Abhira needs to choose if she will sign papers or not and he will support her no matter which decision. but she already tore her set of papers. shouldn't he be telling her that she doesnt need to even think of contract because he would never ask her to sign any prenup, let alone one with such rubbish terms. his dialogues are so silly. its almost as if, if Abhira wanted, he'd be ok with her signing such clauses.

What was the point of last scene where Ru was looking at Ab parents pic just the side part? ….. bhai sabko pata hai MG is going to find out first from precap why unnecessary shove Ru …. Please spare are eyes makers🙏

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

must be tailor swift 😏

okay sorry that was terrible, but i had to 😂😭

superb pun!!!! love it.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Not just missing, he was almost declared deadsmiley20

Is just me or anyone else feels like kv slightly went easy on Ar (not doing Sautela/Paraya partiality) except in Ab's matters. She was not this harsh on Ar when Ro was missing.

with abhira being prioritised by arman, apna paraya comes out. Because it's against dadis wishes. Whatever is against dadi for ar it shows his lonely status not being a poddar accepted. Dadi has shown this from start and ar got that full love from dadi after Rohit missed. Because ar did what dadi wanted then .Dadi said ilu beta on ruhaan ki shadi day. But ar went against her till leaving house so her anger is still in. She won't make ar away this time her nishana is abhira.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Not just missing, he was almost declared deadsmiley20

Is just me or anyone else feels like kv slightly went easy on Ar (not doing Sautela/Paraya partiality) except in Ab's matters. She was not this harsh on Ar when Ro was missing.

Aree she even taunted her when abhira was not even introduced to the family. Uske hisaab se chale to achha nahi toh ganda khoonsmiley7
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Visszz

Is this for MG to get an.upperhand during IR ???wedding halt karne ke reason ???..

Loan matter is also hidden from Armaan and except him everyone know this...

Abhira should have told him about the loan thing, but even beyond that, the contract itself should have been enough for Armaan to be weary of Kaveri. But these people will just circle around her after every shit she pulls off

I dunno about the upper hand, but yes I do think that are likely to be conflicts soon enough which will make manish dramatic smiley39

See, I told you guys yesterday itself. Armaan being calm about it doesn't mean that he supports it or is not disgusted about it.

Also, they revealed main reason for pre-nup track today.

It's not your Armaan walks out PH again for Abhira track.

It's kV finds out about Abhira being Goenka-Sighnania-Maheshwari blood track.

DadiSa will soon find out about Abhira s illustrious khandaan.

May be Dongi MG even after knowing she is Akhnav’s beti will hide the truth from others because his immoral pothi but he might burst out the truth when he get to hear about KV’s stupid contract and when that gavar says Abhria have no family and family background. I hate MG and might continue to hate him but I want him to stand for Abhira for now and tell how wonderful her parents actually are. Dongi MG loved Abhinav for his golden heart.
After knowing Abhira’s family BG old vile hag will shut her mouth and stop her contract drama. I know Abhira is strong and courageous she can fight her own battle alone but I want to see her happiness someone taking stand for her. She is suffering from more than an yr and This girl deserves all the happiness. Hope they can bring back her mama and Bhua back who wil love her genuinely. DKP mere theory ko moye moye bhi Kar dega shayad smiley36, IR ko shadi thak tho extend karenge

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What was the point of last scene where Ru was looking at Ab parents pic just the side part? ….. bhai sabko pata hai MG is going to find out first from precap why unnecessary shove Ru …. Please spare are eyes makers🙏

Ruhi ko har scene mein ghusana hi hai unko. Kuch din baad if abhimaan ever gets married she will place herself under the bed while they will makeoutsmiley42 Such is the obsession of the makers with Ruhismiley22
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar non confrontational on the contract with Kv, Ab keeping important matter like loan not being sanctioned even on the day of function from Ar, Ruhi being the voice asking Ab to run away from the marriage and sort of getting through to her as well.... Great going 👏

Edited by Solitudelover - 12 days ago