Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

armaan supporting abhira in her decision is good, but it's def not enough. i was hoping for armaan to be angry at dadisa. oh well.

Such a boring episode. This contract drama is borefest…. Maha ghatiya track….. even Ab dadi tashan is repetitive and snooze 😴

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Making armaan somehow look more pissed off about someone supposedly telling abhira that her 'rang is daba hua' than kaveri making this contract is a strange writing choice smiley24smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The plot has no head or tail.

Firstly it makes no sense that the tailor and other event planners have all delivered on event prep with absolutely no advance payment

If loan is not approved, Abhira would have no money for even advance ,let alone settling the bill.

So how are all these people doing ANY thing.

Ok, tomorrow she will magically get Aksharas money and pay everyone -great. but the prep cannot happen with zero payment na.

And Kaveri is so smug about the whole tamasha that will happen. Will it not reflect poorly on HER?! she keeps saying Abhira ke parents ki beizzati hogi but sabse zyada beizzati toh uski khudki hogi na. Abhiras parents are dead and gone. She is the one who will face the questions of her guests and media na.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Making armaan somehow look more pissed off about someone supposedly telling abhira that her 'rang is daba hua' than kaveri making this contract is a strange writing choice smiley24smiley37

yeah I am not understanding this plot at all.

He seems too chill about it all. Its like he is grudgingly accepting that haan contract is unfair

And you are right, he was more upset about someone maybe commenting on her complexion which she let slip.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan supporting abhira in her decision is good, but it's def not enough. i was hoping for armaan to be angry at dadisa. oh well.

I thought calmly hi sahi, he will simply say NO and walk out. but all he did was bargained for her to not bring up contract until nath event is done. he didnt quash all contract talk fully. kaisa aadmi hai yeh?!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Abhira Sharma you've really mature. You told that vile hag no without screaming or cursing her out. That piss that gawar up more smiley37smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this current story feels repetitive where dadisa doesn't trust abhira, phuphasa trying to ruin abhira's career, and ruhi trying to creating problems to separate armaan and abhira. i am tired of seeing all this and abhira being tortured. 😑 i want my girl to be happy for her wedding. please move the story forward. 🙄

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kinda want this marriage to get momentarily cancelled just to see how "armaan ruhi ka hoga" After that. Will she throw rohit off the nearest cliff? Try out her excellent driving skills on him?

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I thought calmly hi sahi, he will simply say NO and walk out. but all he did was bargained for her to not bring up contract until nath event is done. he didnt quash all contract talk fully. kaisa aadmi hai yeh?!

yeah i understand him trying to sort it out calmly, but he should be absolutely upset at the absurdness of this contract. fine forget the clauses, but you could be upset that there is a contract in general! your marriage with abhira was a contract in the first place and look how that turned out! like you really want to start your marriage with another contract?! make it make sense!

Edited by Sa7861 - 12 days ago