Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Finished episode in 7 mins. Seriously tired of Abhira crying and same repetitive money issue. Today even skipped Abhira scenes. Maha boring 😴….. drag karne ki bhi koi had hoti makerssmiley7

Kabhi Anupamaa toh kabhi Gopi Bahu ban jati hai. Kamaal hai ye ladki smiley39
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol I just saw the first two scenes of the episode, baaki dekhne ka koi shaukh nahi.

Chorus gang scene especially was so sweet. smiley6

Abhira girl this whole hiding stuff from armaan cause ghar mai jhagra hoga is sheer stupidity, and so is signing on such documents for a stupid wedding function smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 10 days ago

How come suddenly Abhira got dhol guys and caps? 😱I mean few seconds ago she was literally crying and about to sign and dadisa ran to Ar to inform….. and there we go Ab enter? How ? Kipling unvle ne phone call ke saath dhol and caps bhi bheje kya?….. this scene was literally a kuch bhi moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kabhi Anupamaa toh kabhi Gopi Bahu ban jati hai. Kamaal hai ye ladki smiley39

seriously I am so mad at makers what kabada they are doing with Ab character😠……. I miss intial days Abhira😖
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

What is this poddar house staff jo dusrey din invisible bankey rahetey hai smiley39

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Chorus gang offers 2 lakh rupees collectively to Abhira to save the function. Awwle. So sweet. This is what Abhira has earned. Love and affection of family.

Abhira says she cant take the money and says she is grateful for their support.

Next chacha-chachi offer money and say she should have come to them with haq to ask for help. Abhira hugs chachi and apologizes to them and says its a matter of self respect and parents ki izzat. Abhira asks for blessings and leaves to court. She tells them not to reveal to Armaan because jhagda hoga. I also love how she called them " her fav couple"

Kaveri has asked some staff member to tag behind Abhira until she signs papers and she gets on scooty and goes with Abhira.

Abhira prays for new cases and money. She approaches a whole bunch of people to take their case. And she is speaking to a client to get a little advance payment but her client is unable to pay

Meanwhile, Armaan is looking for Abhira and chacha/chachi, chorus gang distract him. They dont divulge anything.

Kaveri is telling bank employee not to sanction Abhiras loan.

Abhira makes affidavit for 500rupees for a bechaara man.and a copule comes to do registered marriage and she does it for them. Another man also asks her to make affidavit. She gets a note asking her to lose a case if she wants 10 lakh rupees. She thinks of taking the money but then she recalls what her mom taught her as well.

Abhira gets a call from Kaveri asking if she has signed. And starts her same rona of signing prenup again. Abhira refuses and hangs up.

She goes to the car and is sitting with the bag of money but the she thinks of what Armaan said about her in graduation, sees Armaans incoming phone call and ultimately listens to the voice of her conscience and leaves the money. She says her husool is not bikaoo and leaves.

She falls on the road and is in tears. The staff member Kaveri has set to follow Abhira informs Kaveri that Abhira is in tears.

Armaan is desperately trying to call Abhira and the whole family is waiting for her as well.

Kaveri shows up again to threaten Abhira with same BS about signing prenup. Abhira looks defeated as Kaveri keeps talking about her parents izzat being impacted.

Abhira takes the papers and is just about to sign but she gets a phone call from Kipling uncle. And Abhira looks shocked and breaks down hearing what he says. Beautifully emoted by Abhira. Kaveri actually looks tensed to see Abhira break down hearing the news. She says I will send Armaan, but dont tell him about our deal. How many times is she gonna threaten Abhira with Armaan in the dark!

Kaveri goes to Armaan and says kuch hua hai, she is crying in OH. And asks Armaan to go to meet her. Before he goes, Abhira makes a happy entry dancing on dhol.

today was as ridiculous as yesterdays episode. no head or tail. Random fillers

Precap- same.

They tried to show plight of Abhira,

What world are you in ArSa? Whole khandaan knows what is the issue and he can’t find this? Seriously how is the no1 vakeel?🙄

selective memory loss by writers
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am kinda hoping that Abhira will have a convo with Armaan about this. And he can tell her how proud he feels that she didnt take any shortcut. Kuch toh acknowledgment milein. I want her to share these small details of what is happening, how she is feeling etc with Armaan. I loved that scene with Armaan 1.0 when he notices her chup chaap, and coaxes her to share about her day saying I know you cant sleep until you tell me about everything that happened and he feeds her dinner as she is sharing.

Although not taking a bribe isn’t really something to be proud of, it’s just the bare minimum and doesn’t need any special acknowledgment.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

How come suddenly Abhira got dhol guys and caps? 😱I mean few seconds ago she was literally crying and about to sign and dadisa ran to Ar to inform….. and there we go Ab enter? How ? Kipling unvle ne phone call ke saath dhol and caps bhi bheje kya?….. this scene was literally a kuch bhi moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Swiggy Instamart instant dhol delivery smiley41

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Between signing the document vs taking a loan from Ar/ family.. Ab felt 1st option is better? 😟