Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Not phuphasa having more trust in Abhira's jugaad skills than me smiley39smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it is a dream. varna sangeet mein rain dance and precap mein Abhira telling Armaan she will make Kaveri dance- that makes no sense. and thats not a dream for sure.

I hope so 🤞 🥺

But usually itna lamba dream hota nhi hai in yrkkhsmiley19

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I hope so 🤞 🥺

But usually itna lamba dream hota nhi hai in yrkkhsmiley19

dream hi hai. chill karo

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

LITERALLY

Basically, if she really wanted her family to be happy she wouldn’t 1) make Abhira do all these hurtful things and 2) tell her to keep all of this away from Armaan and the family

she KNOWS everyone will object if they figure out about her conditions, mainly Armaan

He’ll leave the house with Abhira and won’t look back

Only reason the woman agreed to the marriage is because she can’t let the Poddar firm fail if Armaan leaves, that’s all

time and time again she’s shown that she doesn’t consider even Armaan her true grandson…she’s insulted him as well

Hasn't she herself handed all his cases to Rohit???? and wanted Fufa to assist him?? Fir ye contract, kidnapping ye sab kyun??? If Rohit wouldn't come back toh it would have make sense but now it seems simply illogical and vile.
Edited by Debospeaks - 7 days ago

If this is not a dream, am scared to think how much hate Abhira will get from audience smiley19

Audience??? Forbidden generation loverssmiley37 Unka toh roz ka hai, ab koi farak nahi padtasmiley2

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

If he tells the truth, vile Roohi will make Abhira’s life even more miserable

But one good thing…even MG knows Roohi’s intentions

We got mini demo today on how will be Ru react in future. Man its gonna be unbearable smiley39
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Audience??? Forbidden generation loverssmiley37 Unka toh roz ka hai, ab koi farak nahi padtasmiley2

Yeh bhi hai smiley37

am all for reading criticism, everyone doesn't have to like Abhira and it's perfectly fine.

But sometimes the hatred is so much

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

today she says even if contract is not signed, this rasam will make her feel alone and thats enough to make her do their bidding because she will feel that Poddars are all she has. so essentially she wants to do repeat of what she did with Armaan. wahaan sautela hai bol bolke she made him feel indebted for her accepting him into PH. here she will say anaath hai and try to make Abhira feel indebted for accepting her into PH.

When will this oldhag kv will reach hell?Sabki zindagi narak banake rakha hain issnesmiley7

Edited by elizamerin - 7 days ago

I am eagerly waiting for Trps for this week's episode. I want to know how much today's episode will fetch.

Everyone is seething, and crying. Up in arms. I think that was the aim of today's episode smiley37

They should not have given the precap. To maintain the suspense. Up until tomorrow.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh bhi hai smiley37

am all for reading criticism, everyone doesn't have to like Abhira and it's perfectly fine.

But sometimes the hatred is so much

criticism and blind bashing, hatred mein bahut farak hai. Thankfully IF features itne tagde hogaye hai ki koi bakwaas padhne ki zarurat hi nahi rahi. mujhe laga nahi tha that IF will bring up such a nice feature because for most things forum is pretty outdated and useless.