Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i havent watched prior gen and I dont care for it either.

all i know is that if MG really cared about Akshara he would have searched for her and answered her phone call after all those years instead of hanging up on her. MG is not some bechara buddha. he is a dhongi man.

Ruhi still has Goenkas. She should be a more empathetic person if she really knows what loss is, since she lost her parents, and cousin etc. but instead she is such a selfish, pathetic person. Abhira has no one except Armaan now. Ruhi is a spoilt brat and she is such a toxic person that I have no Fs to give about her. All I want is for her toxicity to be seen by all especially Kaveri, Rohit,Vidya who should get a solid reality check.

What answers would u search when Ak told she is the culprit hence they decided to take care of Ruhi and honestly they did think Abhi is with Ak, they never predicted Abhi will pass away so soon, she called he got emotional and he would have spoken to her only if Ruhi dint disrupted, he heard Ruhi ka voice and remembered everything,

He will be obviously guilty abt not talking to Ak in her final moments but he dint punish ak, ak brought this on herself

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's typical Manish g. He just blames & repents later but repentence is of no use after so many years ..could never be there for akshara, wouldn't be for abhira..

Honestly if u ask me I never understood Ak character, she inherited one characteristic from her mom that was running away from every situation,

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

What answers would u search when Ak told she is the culprit hence they decided to take care of Ruhi and honestly they did think Abhi is with Ak, they never predicted Abhi will pass away so soon, she called he got emotional and he would have spoken to her only if Ruhi dint disrupted, he heard Ruhi ka voice and remembered everything,

He will be obviously guilty abt not talking to Ak in her final moments but he dint punish ak, ak brought this on herself

she didnt murder na. accident tha. so even if she accepted blame for the death of Arohi, it wasnt some premeditated murder. if she really did it, she would be dying of guilt for being responsible for her sisters death. as family instead of helping her recover from that guilt of an accident, they are disowning her. how is that normal?! and even if it was a grief mein impulsive reaction, they had 22 years to get over it and think of tracking down where she is and how she is.

when Ruhi did "accident" which was actually reckless driving deliberately, they were all understanding. would they have disowned her if that man she knocked down had died? definitely not.

why would they never care to check on Akshara at all for all these years. Whether Abhimanyu, Abhir existed or not, they were also family to Goenkas. Surely Akshara being presumed to be ok with Abhimanyu and her kids is not reason to avoid seeing her and if she is ok or not.

Edited by Pinecone - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's typical Manish g. He just blames & repents later but repentence is of no use after so many years ..could never be there for akshara, wouldn't be for abhira..

issue with Goenkas is they don't realize when it's needed in time. Later they say sorry amd get white washed in an episode and flip to other side easily

Honestly if u ask me I never understood Ak character, she inherited one characteristic from her mom that was running away from every situation,

running away from situations without solving the issues as it's left over as baggage on others but she moves ahead easily that's her character.
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Out of the all things ,The MG wanted to thought about only Ab and Ru being sisters.He could have thought where is abhir ,but nahi makers have to establish the blood connection between Abhira and Ruhismiley7

seeing ruhis hate ak herself said I will leave home. Elders didn't tell her to stop. She thought they will call her back but goenkas took ruhi kept calm. Ruhi didn't ask them to go away. It's ak decision to keep blames away from her kids.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Question: why did dadisa got so many gifts for Ab mayka? She knows there is no one for Ab? Then those gifts are for whom? Dead relatives smiley37

I don't know but she just as useless as the dead relatives.

Still can't believe she's the matriarch of that large family, she's too childish and foolish

Now that MG knows who Ab is and he gonna full support her but how is gonna take her to goenkas house for shaadi….. I am sure makers want Ab shaadi from goenkas house but without others knowing the truth is it possible?🤔

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

true but not until she knows she has a legal haq on inheritance. She should make them bankrupt as revenge AFTER knowing their kartoots. uske pehle it will look odd to see her accept MGs ostentatious gesture. Uparseh that gives Ruhi more right to taunt her which I cannot tolerate.

I don’t think … MG will reveal himself right now .. Abhira might be planning to sell the house ..

MG will tell suwarna n surekha .. they will feed bad but will MG to keep quiet for Ruhi because she already hates Abhira n Akshara

So MG will give Kipling uncle the money .. and the gifts and send it in his behalf represent Akshara ka mayka

because another big function ka shoot has already started where they are dressing sherwani and it is raining

MG will do Abhira’s kanyadaan and without suwarna

They have highlighted this subtly .. that Suwarna never felt any pull towards Abhira because she was not kartik’s mother ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 days ago