Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As much as I would love to see Naksh again, Manish Goenka has definitely forgotten Kirti's existence, toh none of them will ever be back smiley39

Yes but where is Armaan’s maternal family

Mama Bhaat is done simultaneously by both maternal families

If Vidya ‘s family stands up to do mama bhath for Armaan they have to give gifts to Poddar and only Abhira

If Vidya can stand up for Armaan .. then Kipling uncle can stand up for Abhira as Akshara’s adopted brother.. Kaveri and Sanjay have to die to meet abhira’s parents..

Have they learnt some tantric Vidya to bring dead people present for some occasion..

Mama has to meet Mama

We know Abhira’s mama is Kairav .. where is armaan’s Mama

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Also, was Ruhi born blind... she hasn't once looked at or seen Abhira's parents 🤔... we've been dying for the revelation and she's dying to keep it covered up 🤦‍♀️smiley36

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They are making too much clear unhone abhi tak kuch kiya hi nahi hain smiley39 abhi practice karenge tabhie shadi ke baad smiley17

Kaveri just want abhira marry armaan but be her Ghulam armaan will not have stand here much I guess as it's kaveri vs abhira royegi tutegi but jeetegi to woh hi tabhi white dashing look main they were planning Sangeet yeh challenge bhi clear ho gaya I guess as armaan was pissed off after the function hungama and Rohit came to him as per BTS .... Show ka theme yeh rahega kaveri vs abhira with ruhi gaslighting smiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As much as I would love to see Naksh again, Manish Goenka has definitely forgotten Kirti's existence, toh none of them will ever be back smiley39

He forgot Abhimanyu ka existence

Makers this season has taken oath to ruin all the revelation tracks….. everything thing is so thanda😴…. IR was my only umeed and this was so rushed and no drama😖

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhita doesn't want him to get into a feud after its taken so long to actually get to shaadi functions happening now. Lots of tayyari has happened. She cannot afford a huge fall out now which leads to shaadi not happening in the way they always imagined it would. She's tackled Kaveris crap before so she probably thinks she can figure it out. So i don't think its breaking Armaans trust. She will probably share later. Even in robbery attempt, she decided to tell him later instead of immediately. Also there are others who can tell him as well but all of them hid it .Armaam doesn't know the details but he's not fully in the dark either. Armaan already knows that kaveri is creating new problems with this prenup and next there is allegations of bribery, precap scenes etc to follow as well. So he knows kaveri, fufa are doing their usual nonsense.

Ab has her own reasons. Like she wants a happy marriage, Ar will try to confront KP if he knows. But I would say be whatever her majbooris, the decision of suffering everything alone is rather stupid and kind of unhealthy for a long time relationship.

And Armaan keliye kya hi kahu mein.. He is in his lala world🙆‍♂️

Edited by Docworld - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Makers this season has taken oath to ruin all the revelation tracks….. everything thing is so thanda😴…. IR was my only umeed and this was so rushed and no drama😖

They will show the real drama when Ruhi mata will get to knowsmiley22!!!
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abhira's obsession with her muh boli par nanu is not good. Audience and Manish knows about IR. But she doesn't. So her getting offended with ruhi for not wanting her own family member around her looks out of place.

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ab has her own reasons. Like she wants a happy marriage, Ar will try to confront KP if he knows. But I would say be whatever her majbooris, the decision of suffering everything alone is rather stupid and kind of unhealthy for a long time relationship.

And Armaan keliye kya hi kahu mein.. He is in his lala world🙆‍♂️

Armaan can't think anything beyond sambhog at this pointsmiley42.All his intelligent brain cells are in holiday mode right nowsmiley36
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Armaan in current track is same as flower pot heroine role in movies. Using him for only romance and dancesmiley37