Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ab has her own reasons. Like she wants a happy marriage, Ar will try to confront KP if he knows. But I would say be whatever her majbooris, the decision of suffering everything alone is rather stupid and kind of unhealthy for a long time relationship.

And Armaan keliye kya hi kahu mein.. He is in his lala world🙆‍♂️

She is sharing. Just that she's doing it in a toned down way because she doesn't wanna worry him ir make him have a fallout and leave PH for her sake because she rightfully feels he cant actually handle being away from family. BTS has her with Armaan in that white dress saying that it bothers her that not everyone is happy and haalat are getting "bath seh batthar" and she hates that he is stuck in the middle.

As expected MG didn’t reveal the truth, he will appear in the middle of that mama ki baath ki rasam and announce Abhira as his beti saving her from more humiliation , Abhira will be happy of course. But once she learns how these ppl treated her mamma n bhai she should keep those losers away at least for sometime, patha nahi but I think MG will take Abhira to Goenka’s and Abhira will cry more as immoral will accuse her mamma and call her kathil ki beti and all. The much awaited IR is so thanda and in the middle of the marriage of course Dongi MG have to do the kanyadhan to ruin Abhira’s life too (hopefully not this time) Can she get a break from all the negativity ,Rona dhona for at least one function and enjoy happily.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Bechara Buddha marr gaya after learning the truth smiley38

IMG_0795.jpeg

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bechara Buddha marr gaya after learning the truth smiley38

IMG_0795.jpeg

Akshu ke pass chali gayi?smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Akshu ke pass chali gayi?smiley36

Agar Akshu narak mein hai toh haan smiley42

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She is sharing. Just that she's doing it in a toned down way because she doesn't wanna worry him ir make him have a fallout and leave PH for her sake because she rightfully feels he cant actually handle being away from family. BTS has her with Armaan in that white dress saying that it bothers her that not everyone is happy and haalat are getting "bath seh batthar" and she hates that he is stuck in the middle.

Sorry I dont agree with u. Its not actually bothering Ar, its just seeking emotional support from your partner. After revealing the truth to him also they could have sit together and decide what to be done next. Atleast that would have better than Ab going to sign that life time imprisonment against her will.

Regarding the bts I would wait for the actual scene in the show.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They will show the real drama when Ruhi mata will get to knowsmiley22!!!

Kuch nahi hona, ruhi will yell at mg, he will suffer heart attack, family in guilt trip mode, doctor says not to give him mental stress. Ruhi ke wrath se bach gaye p nanusmiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dude Manya Goenka ka dil lokhand ka hai. Itna bada shocker ke baad bhi zinda hai my dost

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan can't think anything beyond sambhog at this pointsmiley42.All his intelligent brain cells are in holiday mode right nowsmiley36

Haa iski utaavalapan dekh kar aise lag raha hain ki zaroor MG is going to apply a temp break in shaadi 😂😂😂😂

Good to see dongi chorni being called out by her own B.Nanu. She is shameless she won’t apologise or agree her mistakes even when she knows she is wrong . Budda ek kaam dang se kiya. Conveniently bhol gayi thune kya kiya tha aur baath beech se bol rahe , false narratives bana rahi hai jhooti ,I think I can connect to these lines ,. IYKYKsmiley2

https://x.com/VaibhavVD751988/status/1832609951442985171