Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

looks like they scrapped the bribery accusations on Abhira from fufa. small mercies.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira Akshara Sharma

a woman is holding a piece of pizza in her hand and the word shut is behind her .

No wants this buddha alive anymore cut the crap with 100, he's already 150

100 years … ka birthday Toh kab se yeh cross Kar chuka hai .. conveniently kittu n naira ka beta ban Kar ghoom raha hai

Pinecone thumbnail

So the Rohit-Armaan scene is gonna be in the outfit he is wearing in precap- the floral kurta

I hope Abhira tells MG she cannot accept expensive gifts etc from his side.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I want to see Ruhi going bonkers. I just hope everyone gets to know on mama bhaat rasam…..bas makers chewing gum na khiche khatam karo ab🙏…… and why is manish happy Ru and Ab are behen? My foot🤮

Illusion it’s called illusion MG has, the repercussions are not that good, until they reveal the real person behind Aarohi ki death, who bhi samne aayega, but not Abhi, abhi they need drama hence they will make Ruhi vile, it is when she cross the limit either Abhir gonna enter or Abhira will find out the truth

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what i am worried about is abhira learning about what happened from MG and then dadisa using that to talk bad about akshara to abhira. i want abhira to learn the truth about what her mom did on her own so that she can defend her when the truth comes out. goenkas being abhira's family and the accident will come out together. you can't have one without the other.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So the Rohit-Armaan scene is gonna be in the outfit he is wearing in precap- the floral kurta

Obviously tamasha hoga, ruhi karegi and KP bhi, the fact bina drama kay shaadi nhi ho sakti, they will highlight the same during wedding which gonna start by end of this month I guess

I want to see Ru and KP reaction. Dono ka bada wala moye moye hoga🤣 Ruhiji ko panic attack na aa jaye😆

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

me being selfish actually wants abhira to take the gifts. obviously if there were savings for akshara, then abhira absolutely has the right on that. but also i want abhira to bankrupt the GF. idc. more about rights than sentimental emotional values. i want abhira to get whatever was naira's and akshara's from the GF.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

me being selfish actually wants abhira to take the gifts. obviously if there were savings for akshara, then abhira absolutely has the right on that. but also i want abhira to bankrupt the GF. idc. more about rights than sentimental emotional values. i want abhira to get whatever was naira's and akshara's from the GF.

true but not until she knows she has a legal haq on inheritance. She should make them bankrupt as revenge AFTER knowing their kartoots. uske pehle it will look odd to see her accept MGs ostentatious gesture. Uparseh that gives Ruhi more right to taunt her which I cannot tolerate.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Will Manish g dare to announce that they are abhiras maayka ?smiley37

Frm "abhira has no family " to "goenkas as abhiras family " , I dunno what's worse for abhira 🤔

arey if he announced she is their ak ki beti hogaya khallaas ruhi will dance more on his head. So they may say that ruhi ki jethani is like sister to ruhi so we got aa mayka. That way ruhi keeps quiet in front of all and shouts in corner. Swarna told abhira not to tell ruhi as ruhi health will be spoiled. Surekha may tell everything to ruhi and ruhi will dance both sides.