Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1832953904587219446?t=_qqtQFMel5dloLiRD6dEAQ&s=19

This part hit so well. The oh kanha flute playing while she touched his forehead? Now that's how you do a scene.

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Is Ruhi ill or diagnosed with some illness? I thought those headaches were just random.

Question: why did dadisa got so many gifts for Ab mayka? She knows there is no one for Ab? Then those gifts are for whom? Dead relatives smiley37

Originally posted by: maahi11

Abhi only half truth will come out they need Ruhi as vile, unapologetic, she will cross her lines a lot more, since now they are connected, but yes the truth will be out, who knows the truth, Akshara & Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu ka there is no say in this track at all, Abhi tak surprisingly it did not hit MG abt Abhir. So I assume, it’s Abhir who will disclose the truth, soon he will enter

Or they call Muskan and Kairav who might know the truth but kept quite coz of Akshu but if that happens it means no Abhir coming back

And Poddars have two daughters as per rishta they normally marry their daughters to DIL ka bhai so Charu kay liye Abhir ko lana padega

akshu ki diary...ya koi recording se bhi kaam chala sakte hain yeh makers...😂

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

Star plus kay subscription say bhi, well If they not planning to bring Abhir and Abhira might find the truth papa kab kaam aayege

maahi11 thumbnail

Exactly......I m quite hopeful....with the way story is going......the real culprit will b out......it was an accident...but the amount of punishment goenkas have given to akshu....for trying to save ruhi and arohi.....will defo b out.....and it will be known that akshu was trying to save ruhi from all the guilt that she herself was made to carry as a child......

uske baad hi ruhi theek hogi...most likely...

They did ask kiski galti thi, Akshu told it was her mistake, I understand the hardships Akshu faced, until u give me good reason why Goenka’s are fault,

For me that was actually an accident, yet I believe it was Ruhi’s fault may be as kid but she was stubborn, that accident happened due to Ruhis stubbornness and she is still stubborn, her actions rather her zid destroyed the entire fam, she is doing the same again

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Illusion it’s called illusion MG has, the repercussions are not that good, until they reveal the real person behind Aarohi ki death, who bhi samne aayega, but not Abhi, abhi they need drama hence they will make Ruhi vile, it is when she cross the limit either Abhir gonna enter or Abhira will find out the truth

Whatever the truth is , why couldn't Manish g trust his daughter akshara . Can't differentiate between accidental death & killing ?

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Whatever the truth is , why couldn't Manish g trust his daughter akshara . Can't differentiate between accidental death & killing ?

When Akshu herself told she is culprit, I understand u should have tested the water later, but then again they still knew Abhimanyu is with Akshu,

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

When Akshu herself told she is culprit, I understand u should have tested the water later, but then again they still knew Abhimanyu is with Akshu,

That's typical Manish g. He just blames & repents later but repentence is of no use after so many years ..could never be there for akshara, wouldn't be for abhira..

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

or dadisa's hotstar subscription will show up again on a projector. you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️