Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

See this is Rishta do the truth WILL come out unfortunately

But rn I don’t see a problem in him keeping the secret hidden

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If this is not a dream, am scared to think how much hate Abhira will get from audience smiley19

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri's thoughts are so vile

Abhira has already tolerated so much because she loves them all , varna kab ki chali gayi hoti.

Didnt elope with Armaan even if she could have coaxed him to do so.

What more does Kaveri want to see Abhira's commitment to keeping family together?!

She wants her to leave Armaan. Saare faltu ke gyaan in previous episodes were dhoka. I never believed her for a second, even when she was acting as chasni to abhira and was having positive monologues.
DivyaaaV thumbnail

If he tells the truth, vile Roohi will make Abhira’s life even more miserable

But one good thing…even MG knows Roohi’s intentions

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri's thoughts are so vile

Abhira has already tolerated so much because she loves them all , varna kab ki chali gayi hoti.

Didnt elope with Armaan even if she could have coaxed him to do so.

What more does Kaveri want to see Abhira's commitment to keeping family together?!

I don't want to have kids nor bcm a dadi ever watching this cartoon🤦‍♀️ smiley36

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

See this is Rishta do the truth WILL come out unfortunately

But rn I don’t see a problem in him keeping the secret hidden

Exactly, he should keep his mouth shut forever and refrain himself from doing ott dramas, if having little bit of shame remaining.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She wants her to leave Armaan. Saare faltu ke gyaan in previous episodes were dhoka. I never believed her for a second, even when she was acting as chasni to abhira and was having positive monologues.

today she says even if contract is not signed, this rasam will make her feel alone and thats enough to make her do their bidding because she will feel that Poddars are all she has. so essentially she wants to do repeat of what she did with Armaan. wahaan sautela hai bol bolke she made him feel indebted for her accepting him into PH. here she will say anaath hai and try to make Abhira feel indebted for accepting her into PH.

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

If he tells the truth, vile Roohi will make Abhira’s life even more miserable

But one good thing…even MG knows Roohi’s intentions

That's frustrating. Despite knowing everything he isn't controlling her vile actions.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

If this is not a dream, am scared to think how much hate Abhira will get from audience smiley19

it is a dream. varna sangeet mein rain dance and precap mein Abhira telling Armaan she will make Kaveri dance- that makes no sense. and thats not a dream for sure.

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

LITERALLY

Basically, if she really wanted her family to be happy she wouldn’t 1) make Abhira do all these hurtful things and 2) tell her to keep all of this away from Armaan and the family

she KNOWS everyone will object if they figure out about her conditions, mainly Armaan

He’ll leave the house with Abhira and won’t look back

Only reason the woman agreed to the marriage is because she can’t let the Poddar firm fail if Armaan leaves, that’s all

time and time again she’s shown that she doesn’t consider even Armaan her true grandson…she’s insulted him as well