Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Lol today's episode is definitely a dream cause in the precap Abhira wants kaveri to dance in her sangeet smiley39

Imo they simply want to establish the reason for Manish not revealing the truth to all, and nothing else.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even I agree . Looks like MG long dream .or else precsp doesn't make sense.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol today's episode is definitely a dream cause in the precap Abhira wants kaveri to dance in her sangeet smiley39

Imo they simply want to establish the reason for Manish not revealing the truth to all, and nothing else.

agreed. its also a trailer of whats to come later

Ruhi screaming like a banshee and Abhira being blamed for things that happened when she wasnt even born

But I am happy that Abhira told Armaan how she feels about her "family" who didnt give 2 Fs about her mom and her for all these years and trusting that Akshara had valid reason to keep her away from her family. she hates their guts. that gives me some solace. and if she knows her mom is being accused as killer, tab toh her life's mission will be to prove her mom innocent

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

of course it has to be or else Abhira behavior is not acceptable. She can’t just betray Ar. He is not a trophy that she will hand over to Ru. If its dream makers need to reduce it already episode is only 17mins😖

Abhira will never hand Armaan to Ruhi.

Pinecone thumbnail

I cant tell where the dream starts though. Is it at the point of gifts coming in or is MG there for real but he is gonna give some lame excuse for offering to be Abhira's maayka.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh Tabhi everyone was in Punjabi dress,,, the Sangeeta took place in dhaba nice idea,

Nakash keerti ki mhendi took place kissi aur kay function main, they wore Muslim attire, all were looking very pretty

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

oh its a dream alright...
1. abhira would never give in to the fact that her mom would do something like that nor would she break the engagement
2. armaan wouldn't just stand there while abhira breaks the engagement
3. i don't think swarna would agree to being abhira's mykaa without knowing the truth. clearly she and surekha were just as shocked knowing the truth
4. bffr MG is bankrupt so there is absolutely no way he would be able to get that many gifts

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed. its also a trailer of whats to come later

Ruhi screaming like a banshee and Abhira being blamed for things that happened when she wasnt even born

But I am happy that Abhira told Armaan how she feels about her "family" who didnt give 2 Fs about her mom and her for all these years and trusting that Akshara had valid reason to keep her away from her family. she hates their guts. that gives me some solace. and if she knows her mom is being accused as killer, tab toh her life's mission will be to prove her mom innocent

but it still amazes me Ak didn’t share she had a brother. Today we got little clarity that she is aware she has family and her mom was not in good terms. So she should have knowledge about dead brother🤔
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhaya can't get her precious P-nanu, why isn't reaching out to the Cinderella sisters. Don't they have cell phones and it she's acting that late and Ab should be OH, could it be the old man is sleeping with her disrespectful Axx

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but it still amazes me Ak didn’t share she had a brother. Today we got little clarity that she is aware she has family and her mom was not in good terms. So she should have knowledge about dead brother🤔

I think one fine day diary mein saare sach hongey