Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Jitna maanga tha, us sey zyada mil gya smiley36 but, Mere liye he destroyed Abhira's parents story. Anyways, let's hope there is no surrogacy track

Exactly…. I was quite ok…. Akshu lived abd died as Mrs akshara sharna… abhira Sharma is a cutie…. Manjari was left all alone… Manyu puppy ki tarah Akshu ke peeche peeche…. Sab Sahi tha😃😃😃

Let’s c… jis hisab se ruhi ko dikhaya hai… I don’t foresee this happening… bhai itna ghatiya character .. ki Uske Khud ke parnanu bhi use characterless dekhte hain!!!😃😃

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

I don’t want to discuss much of that…. As makers ne Sab dikhana ki how Akshu was emotionally manipulated thru abhir…😃… jo bhi hua.., kisi ne woh na dekhna chaha chahe..😃😃… to makers ne Manyu ko Bilkul majnu bana diya ki apni mamma ko chod diya usne… Akshu ke liye😃😃 fir ruhi ko chod diya… 😃😃😃

But makers ko chain na aaya…. Akshu died as Mrs Akshara Sharma!!! And Abhira Sharna de di😃😃

Rahi arohi ki death ki baat… for me, arohi is the person mainly at fault… ziddi ruhi ko car keys thams di… uss din jise din woh drive karne ko zidd kar rahi thi… y could she not take that bag abd talk on the phone??? Abd then car aate hue nahi dekhi… bhai Aise Kaise?? Akshu took the blame to spare ruhi from the guilt ridden life that she had lived…. Thabks to ruhi ki mamma and the goenkas!!!

Neither do I wanna talk about that. I just wanna say he didn't abandon Ru nor MJ. He was supposed to come back with them after things get settled down. Ak didn't give him much of a choice in that time. So he chose the option with the intention of coming back. You can interpret it however you want. 😁

Goenkas are anyway not good at parenting. They neither guided Arohi nor Akshara. At the end grown-up Ruhi became who she is today because of them also. Time doesn't heal mental wounds unless it is addressed with the time. Guilt ridden Ruhi? She didn't witness the accident and was not there by the time event was happening. Nowhere in the story mentioned or shown she was aware of cae moving and she would not ideally. why? Because that handbreak loosened unconsciously. Ru became shocked after her maasi' confession. Taking the blame was not the option. There was no need of going to that option for Akshara. Repercussions are clearly there. Kher if you wanna overlook those I won't speak anymore regarding that.

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 days ago