Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

That do kaudi ka Buddha humiliate my Phupha. Will never forgive him for committing this heinous sin.

but let me tell you sach….. muje bahut maza aayasmiley41…… atleast I got something worth watching compare to rona dhona and new task everydaysmiley36

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Tbh, now its confirmed for me that marriage is not gonna happen. Abhira will leave armaan for his happiness after knowing that she can't become a mother. Armaan will get angry that abhira left him for this, but will never accept that his family will never let that poor girl live in peace after this rubbish revealation of infertility.

If things play out like this, I'll want her to permanently move on from Armaan and concentrate on her career, just like her mom did post her divorce.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but let me tell you sach….. muje bahut maza aayasmiley41…… atleast I got something worth watching compare to rona dhona and new task everydaysmiley36

I hope Phupha slaps him as revenge seen as he hasn’t been slapped yet in this season smiley42
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

that is what happened last time when manisha chachi found out how ruhi was behind armaan. she even tried telling manoj and vidya but neither paid a hoot to what she said. so idk how much will really come of it.

she is stupid that she doesnt keep an eye on Ruhi and doesnt collect saboot.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope Phupha slaps him as revenge seen as he hasn’t been slapped yet in this season smiley42

fir toh dhammal IF me smiley40….. makers ye dedo please 🙏

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Tbh, now its confirmed for me that marriage is not gonna happen. Abhira will leave armaan for his happiness after knowing that she can't become a mother. Armaan will get angry that abhira left him for this, but will never accept that his family will never let that poor girl live in peace after this rubbish revealation of infertility.

no I dont think so

I think Armaan might take a stand and marry even if she is infertile saying we will adopt or figure out later , accept Gods will.

And Abhira may find proof that reports are fake

Originally posted by: Pinecone

well Abhira's rationale might be that gifts arent for her but for Poddars who also happen to be Ruhis sasural folks.

I would have also preferred to see Abhira reject gifts. but it seems as if she did give her own token to all - that bit is also edited out. but Ruhi had her shagun envelope and so she did what she was capable of. but she didnt stop MG from gifting his sambandhi

My whole point is that only. Keeping aside all feelings, she should keep herself away from ruhi's matter as much as she can. If can't then ultimately it will be she herself who will face the ugly consequences. MG will never take a stand against his bacchi and will ultimately emotionally manipulate abhira to be the sacrifical goatsmiley19
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

Same here ..I was already watching only a total of 2-3 minutes per episode . Now I don’t think I can tolerate even that.

Test mein aaya hai ki yeh ma nahi ban sakti…wah.. dhabe pe baithe baithe test bhi ho gayi aur result bhi aa gayi🤣😂🤣 … kuch bhi! The level of stupidity dished out is just outrageous! What test? And forget that…even if some such test reveals such a thing , which doctor will blurt it out to a whole audience like that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t believe this nonsense ! 😖😖😖

Yes, and right after the test, Vidya is like ok Armaan, you can’t marry her. Lol! As if he’s her puppet or something.

this show is nothing more than rage bait smiley37

Ro, bhai ke saath bromance later now please focus on your wife. Vapas aaye ho toh kuch dhamekar kam karo please 🙏