Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

i watched ghum crap. uske comparison mein everything is a better plot. but I was told DKP is less toxic and more about naach gaana etc. thats why I gave yrkkh4 a chance. And I love Sam and RoPu, especially Sam. I didnt think that these guys also will do so many things all at one go making a mish mash of plots and show Abhira constantly stuck in some kaand. between one kaand and another they can give some breather na.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Is he mad?😔😡

Bekaar mein everyone will now blame Abhira that she is snatching roohi ka parivar

apparently he will give it back to Fufa today. but kya faayda, end mein PH ke vocal people will blame Ab for trying to take Ruhis family

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Yup… agree fully…. The Shaadi track should have a happy happy one… identity wala pehle kar dete… may b… IR ke baad happy haapy wale functions bhi dikhayen…

the only good thing is that in between we keep getting Abhimaan moments which are SO amazing. these guys are smart. they throw in some Abhimaan so people watch with hope of better to come.

Even infertility crap will be ok ig if Armaan is standing by Abhira.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i watched ghum crap. uske comparison mein everything is a better plot. but I was told DKP is less toxic and more about naach gaana etc. thats why I gave yrkkh4 a chance. And I love Sam and RoPu, especially Sam. I didnt think that these guys also will do so many things all at one go making a mish mash of plots and show Abhira constantly stuck in some kaand. between one kaand and another they can give some breather na.

This is much better than ghum for sure.

Yrkkh is also toxic, it's just that toxicity is different from other shows in the sense people don't murder, no evil etc. Here, even the vamps are somewhat redeemed later. But heroines don't get any breather. Almost Roz ka rona dhona hai smiley19

no shaanti.

the only good thing is that in between we keep getting Abhimaan moments which are SO amazing. these guys are smart. they throw in some Abhimaan so people watch with hope of better to come.

Even infertility crap will be ok ig if Armaan is standing by Abhira.

I disliked armaan ka character itna zyada…. But majers ne ussse itna sorry bulwaya…. Bande se uski galti ka ehsaas dilwaya… and he apologized to each abd every one…. I don’t think zyada bigadenge ise ab…😃

Pinecone thumbnail

I disliked armaan ka character itna zyada…. But majers ne ussse itna sorry bulwaya…. Bande se uski galti ka ehsaas dilwaya… and he apologized to each abd every one…. I don’t think zyada bigadenge ise ab…😃

but the khauf is real.

but the khauf is real.

Areee na Karo zyada…. If makers plan to degrade armaan ka character… tab abhira ke liye koi Aur aa jaayega😃

Pinecone thumbnail

Areee na Karo zyada…. If makers plan to degrade armaan ka character… tab abhira ke liye koi Aur aa jaayega😃

but I want Abhimaan not koi aur. Sam and RoPu are FIRE!!!! their chemistry is MAGIC!

but I want Abhimaan not koi aur. Sam and RoPu are FIRE!!!! their chemistry is MAGIC!

Filhaal to woh hain hi…. Shaadi hogi… then let’s c…. But armaan looks like a Accha wala pati…. And ab tak to yeh mile bhi nahi hsi dhang se…. Shuru se hi separation hi hai… to IMO, inka separation nahi karwayengemakers… Baki to makers ki maaya 😃

Edited by India_TV - 7 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Infertility track before marriage ?smiley39 do they really want the trp to drop below 2 ?

Matlab abhira ko pehle they showed poor , helpless , she's struggling with career, she can't be Achi bahu , she can't please dadisa , her bg is not clear , maayka is unknown , now it's hard to have babies ? How much more bechari will she get ?