Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Poddars ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Vidya mata flip karti rahegi aur aasmaan poddar ghatiye se ghatiya degraded karti rahegi along with wahiyat chuhi.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

first, i am surprised swarna and surekha allowed MG to be abhira's mykaa

second, where did this money come from for all those gifts?! bankrupt my foot.

third, i love how much armaan dislikes phuphasa. gave me a nice little chuckle

fourth, chachisa vs ruhi was something i wasn't expecting but ruhi is getting more and more daring each day.

and last but not least, i don't know why the heck the makers are torturing abhira so much that they now put out she can't become a mom. what utter nonsense is this?! i honestly wasn't expecting this to happen during the marriage track. idk if i can continue the show with what they are doing. i am so angry with the makers/writers right now. 🤬🤬🤬

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MG snaps out of dream as Sanjay asks what rishta he has with Abhira. He taunts Sanjay for pretending to be mahaan by acting like he cares for people in society. MG says he has dil ka rishta with Abhira and she is my bacchi. VM, chachi and chorus gang are happy to see this. Sanjay taunts her some more for khairaat ka parivar. MG pulls Sanjay's collar. Kaveri yells at MG. Armaan also steps up to berate Sanjay. Kaveri calls Abhira anaath. MG says think before you talk about your hone waali badi bahu. Kaveri asks why you are doing so much for Abhira and your ghar is still girvi. MG gives it back to her saying its not your problem. Kaveri says aap apne nahi hai Abhira ki. MG says - ok, but isnt she your apni? Kaveri says why so much love for parayi. are you hiding something. MG says he is there for Abhira. Surekha actually looks happy with MG and Abhimaan. Only Swarna is unhappy.

Rasam starts

Abhira has no dialogues. I thought she would refuse the expensive gifts. but she seems too overwhelmed. they also seem to have cut haphazardly the way the shots are put together. Looks like there was more that was cut. MG feels a bit ill later on and Abhira is tending to him. Ruhi watches with anger, crushing shagun lifafey and Manisha catches Ruhi and tells her not to apmaan of nek. Manisha is telling Ruhi that Abhira is like a sister to her and MG has also accpeted her as beti and Manisha asks her to accept Abhira as sister. But Ruhi burns the shagun envelope. Manisha watches her and then tells her that she doesnt care for her dukh because she is zehreeli. Manisha catches her offguard by saying you stole ring. and then she says if you continue kartoots, I will reveal your asliyat to Kaveri. Ruhi says go tell her and she will ask saboot. Ruhi says - you have no proof against me. dont give dhamki. Manisha taunts her back saying ok I wint support Abhira, uske liye MG kaafi hai. Your own PNanu is enough and if you say something he will only shut you up.

Later Abhira MG have a private convo. MG sees Abhiras unspoken questions and says dil ka rishta may be questioned by all but we shouldnt care about all that and we are not answerable to duniya waale. Abhira is emotional and says she also feels connect with him. Ruhi shows up and in front of MG, she starts taunting Abhira of doing natak.

Armaan is thinking about Sanjay's taunts to Abhira and Rohit goes and offers him coca-cola. They talk about Abhira vs Poddar drama that keeps happening. he talks about the struggles of men not being allowed to show weakness and how hard he is trying to balance Abhira and family and he wants happiness of both. He says they keep trying to find normalcy in the middle of daily problems. Rohit consoles him saying Abhira will help him win the jung. Armaan says he is happy that Rohit came to give him hausla. Rohit gets awkward and Armaan sees that and says that and says you dont need to talk anymore, you can just stay with me.

precap is the stupid infertility one.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago

I'm sorry but abhira has called all these on herself. Had she listened to armaan before, itna natak nahi hota. What was the need to emotionally getting attached with Ruhi's family?? Knowing what can be the consequences. She is no more new to the family dynamics. She was smarter before but slowly slowly getting dumb like her mom used to be before the Kasauli track.

Edited by Debospeaks - 7 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

first, i am surprised swarna and surekha allowed MG to be abhira's mykaa

second, where did this money come from for all those gifts?! bankrupt my foot.

third, i love how much armaan dislikes phuphasa. gave me a nice little chuckle

fourth, chachisa vs ruhi was something i wasn't expecting but ruhi is getting more and more daring each day.

and last but not least, i don't know why the heck the makers are torturing abhira so much that they now put out she can't become a mom. what utter nonsense is this?! i honestly wasn't expecting this to happen during the marriage track. idk if i can continue the show with what they are doing. i am so angry with the makers/writers right now. 🤬🤬🤬

From where this abhira can't become a mom thing came? What rubbish ? Here I am waiting to see abhira's hatred for gks and these pathetic makers are showing this 🤬🤬🤬... wtf....
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to skim through the episodes, but I’m done watching this nonsense now. What is this precap?!!

Is Abhira only there to get insulted? Realistically, she should’ve left the PH when Dadisa gave her those weird contract papers. Even if she wants a family, why would she want one that’s so toxic and just waiting for her to mess up?

Whatsup with chachisa? Bas warning hi dete rahogi? Its action time chachisa please show your talent😎 and pleaseeeee no behen jaap🙏

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

From where this abhira can't become a mom thing came? What rubbish ? Here I am waiting to see abhira's hatred for gks and these pathetic makers are showing this 🤬🤬🤬... wtf....

They have made her look so lachaar and bechaari. It’s boring to see her crying in every episode. I have started watching No Gain No Love kdrama now ;-;

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I'm sorry but abhira has called all these on herself. Had she listened to armaan before, itna natak nahi hota. What was the need to emotionally getting attached with Ruhi's family?? Knowing what can be the consequences. She is no more new to the family dynamics any more. She was smart before but slowly slowly getting dumber like her mom used to be before the Kasauli track.

I disagree. She did not ask MG to spend money on her and when someone who has never felt the love of a family gets to see a person take a stand and dilseh do something for her, she is not gonna reject it rudely. I also think they had shot scenes of her rejecting his gifts which were cut by editors because the whole bit was very haphazardly put together. She is way too overwhelmed. She didnt get a single dialogue for most of today until the very end and she is very cognizant that Ruhi hates her bonding with MG. But its a dil ka connect. She is doing her best to draw lines. but when she sensed his health was not ok or he was in danger , she went to him. even now she tries to stay away and only wants him for moral support because he agreed. she gave him an out when she first requested it saying if he is not comfortable, its ok.

In any case, rn she only sees him as a loving grandad figure. but when he is revealed to be the person who abandoned her mom she will distance herself from him

For her, being able to do whatever she can from her side, even if its not a lot for rasams is important. thats why she agreed to rasam. she had no idea MG would show up there.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Roohi is becoming more and more dangerous each episode. Wouldn’t be surprised if surrogacy nonsense happens here due to how insane she is. (just a guess chappal matt feko)