Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

well Abhira's rationale might be that gifts arent for her but for Poddars who also happen to be Ruhis sasural folks.

I would have also preferred to see Abhira reject gifts. but it seems as if she did give her own token to all - that bit is also edited out. but Ruhi had her shagun envelope and so she did what she was capable of. but she didnt stop MG from gifting his sambandhi

my thought exactly! she loves armaan too much and knows how much he craves for a family. this puts a cherry on top of all the other problems the family has with her. she will be too broken herself over this thinking she is not going to be enough for armaan. secondly, she may think even if he does accept her, then he may resent her for not being able to become a mom. you never know.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

My whole point is that only. Keeping aside all feelings, she should keep herself away from ruhi's matter as much as she can. If can't then ultimately it will be she herself who will face the ugly consequences. MG will never take a stand against his bacchi and will ultimately emotionally manipulate abhira to be the sacrifical goatsmiley19

I dont think she is deliberately involving herself. she only acts when she really feels the need- like getting premonition of MG being unwell/danger. Later in the confrontation, she held back even Armaan from getting into any spat with Ruhi and simply said- ok you call and invite him from now on.

her earlier request was that they come for shaadi.

And MG, cruella sisters have come for Abhimaan shaadi stuff until today's event as Ruhi's maayke waale and Poddar sambandhi. Today was the first time MG said he is there for Abhira and Abhira did not ask him to come for this event,let alone bearing gifts. he did that all himself.

She was too overwhelmed and she herself didnt understand why he was doing so much. but the gifts werent for her so ig she didnt say much.

As of now she gets blamed no matter what. so might as well enjoy a few moments of apnapan before the dark and dirty truths come tumbling out. She is gonna distance MG when his asliyat is revealed- that much seems obvious based on her convo with Armaan.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

My whole point is that only. Keeping aside all feelings, she should keep herself away from ruhi's matter as much as she can. If can't then ultimately it will be she herself who will face the ugly consequences. MG will never take a stand against his bacchi and will ultimately emotionally manipulate abhira to be the sacrifical goatsmiley19

Exactly but now they want to do IR makers gonna show Ab as bechari and submissive person.🙄
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

my thought exactly! she loves armaan too much and knows how much he craves for a family. this puts a cherry on top of all the other problems the family has with her. she will be too broken herself over this thinking she is not going to be enough for armaan. secondly, she may think even if he does accept her, then he may resent her for not being able to become a mom. you never know.

This must be so heartbreaking for her. she herself has craved a family too. she wasnt planning kids now but she surely wanted kids after never having had any khoon ke rishtey for herself. so the news of infertility is a huge blow to her too. Uparseh she will feel like this infertility issue will ruin their marriage. and its true. its a very difficult thing for couples to deal with infertility and if its one persons "problem" then that person faces the brunt of guilt.

Abhira already has many insecurities- financial, Armaan's ex being ruhi, his family not being fully happy with her, and now this. this will break her.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

no I dont think so

I think Armaan might take a stand and marry even if she is infertile saying we will adopt or figure out later , accept Gods will.

And Abhira may find proof that reports are fake

I’m sort of hoping this happens coz then at least it’s one positive among all this rubbish they’re dishing out.

I just feel - to hell with all these festivities and functions … no need for all this money to be blown up just for a new tamasha each time to insult Abhira - it’s best for Armaan to just have a simple shaadi in mandir and move out of that toxic house with Abhira .

He needs to make it clear that children or not Abhira is his priority. If she cannot conceive there are so many other options that they can consider and they have their whole lives in front of them for that.

Vidya’s character arc s so disappointing. No consistency whatsoever …When u show a woman who has a heart large enough to accept her husbands child from another woman - how can they show her to be so heartless n cheap on another side 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by checky88 - 7 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

Yes, and right after the test, Vidya is like ok Armaan, you can’t marry her. Lol! As if he’s her puppet or something.

this show is nothing more than rage bait smiley37

she’s playing a game - u can marry her - u can marry her not with Armaan 🤣

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Exactly but now they want to do IR makers gonna show Ab as bechari and submissive person.🙄

Wohi toh, for trps they are butchering her character. She was the one who rejected armaan's gift (car) despite he being the only genuine rishta of hers. She even denied chacha-chachi's help, whom she could have easily returned the money later. But out of nowhere, she didn't have any problem accepting gifts from ruhi's mayka.I know makers are doing this deliberately but I cannot defend her on this. She is looking simply stupid right now.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How can the Doc randomly tell about infertility

Without any tests done......doc vet hai kya?

Phir toh Ruhi ko test karo

I like this idea, of them breaking up and going their separate way. This toxicity is already taking a toll on both of them

Only two meet again a few years later and reconnecting. This would be better than Armaan accusing Abhira of murdering one of his fam members

https://x.com/manujboorita/status/1833677612327022821

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Hilariously though, that had never given them a trp raise this gen smiley39