Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

recent update aaya ki she is not pregnant. πŸ˜‚

OK.. May be due to the backlashesπŸ˜…πŸ˜… Just like how Ghum 1 wind up that illogical surrogacy track quickly....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But there is one glitch. Rohitzaaa

If he doesn't matter in her plan to get Armaan why should care or think about him smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

You need not do that. You need not do bhajan of a character just because she is og ak's par par pothi. Hina ne thodi khoon diya hai that you have to obsessed over it. Every character is different and everyone need not watch this show with fl's point of view. Some watch this show as ab is their daughter or themselves so whatever bad happens to her they may think that it's happening to them. Where as others may watch this show what if she is in the house as their bahu or bhabhi.

Some try to weigh from all persepctive and then decide what's wrong and what's right. Isme na koi khoon hai, na khandan hai. Ruhi jaise move on nahi kar pa rahi waise hi tumse move on hona mushkil hai mere liye πŸ˜„ I love to read your posts πŸ˜„

i can read any post and go ahead because I don't take anything on head. What anyone pov is the first impression with the mood we watch the show in morning. Today it's all dance dance as it's sangeet. I loved how they involved everyone in dance keeping main couple in between as its their sangeet. Abheera is not my blood to cry for her daily nor ruhi is mine to amend her ways . Character is taken into as it's and it changes every day in show accordingly. We have old dosti on forum in fact many are there we know each other's style of writing and used to it. So it's like we all see accordingly as per the plot. There is no investment in that except on same page. Instead of fighting with others we tag same set of people and enjoy the chats.

edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Poddar bhi legacy mein aane lage mujhe laga agli 5 generation or lead kar lega manish goenka.

anitaraj will lead poddars Manish will die soon.

Ruhis dialogue I became orphan is correct for next Manish will die soon . Will he die telling ak truth out or Wo telling as dil ka rista gone 😀

Screenshot_2024-09-14-07-36-19-641_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Today Dialogues given meri jaan lelo meri bachi ko bachalo in front of God. Without telling truth to ruhi he is doing all this so ulta padega.

20240914_081543-COLLAGE.jpg

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

After watching precap I do feel it's roohis kaand. May be report says abhira may have complications if she gets pregnant. And roohi definitely changes the report . After watching MG praying for Abhira. She knows hiw much Ar loves kids and KV will definitely oppose this relationship if abhira can not become mother.

Hope Armaan stays strong and support Abhira . This Armaan is strong and head in love with Ab. Please it's high time for roohis truth to come out.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i can read any post and go ahead because I don't take anything on head. What anyone pov is the first impression with the mood we watch the show in morning. Today it's all dance dance as it's sangeet. I loved how they involved everyone in dance keeping main couple in between as its their sangeet. Abheera is not my blood to cry for her daily nor ruhi is mine to amend her ways . Character is taken into as it's and it changes every day in show accordingly. We have old dosti on forum in fact many are there we know each other's style of writing and used to it. So it's like we all see accordingly as per the plot. There is no investment in that except on same page. Instead of fighting with others we tag same set of people and enjoy the chats. Except for character discussion there was no personal attack.

Edited out moral policing

We are here only because of that dosti we had and i especially come here as I have made lots of friends here. Bhad main jaye yrkkh. I will just cherish the friendship that we had πŸ™‚

Where we laughed together on this baseless and senseless drama πŸ˜„πŸ˜ i had so much fun on debates. I always like debates and yrkkh gave me the platform for that πŸ˜‚ i am too picky in liking characters. I rarely like any character. πŸ˜‚ tbh yrkkh fls are not in likeable list and they can not even get into that. πŸ˜„

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly dont understand why people want leads separated. Kalesh can happen even when they are together.

I find these plots of infertility and all to be cringe because itv lacks sensitivity. They show zero understanding of the subject they portray and are extremely crass. Thoda bhi research nahi karte. Kaunse blood test seh infertility diagnose hota hai πŸ™„ c'mon. Atleast google ke first 2 hits padh lo before showing some trash. Even 5 year olds will do more research. And they cannot simply disclose such sensitive results to people other than patient and her partner. Any crap is going on in the name of drama. At the very least she could have gone to hospital and had more than just blood "tests" done before they said she had infertility. How is Ruhi influencing these people to give fake results without these people even pretending to do a real workup of the patient.

today the way Kaveri struggled to ask Armaam if Ab was pregnant made me think- if she was so awkward to be direct and needed to say naya mehman, chumbak ki tarah chipke rehte ho etc, etc why ask him about whether he is sexually active in front of 5 People. Take him aside and ask na! πŸ™„ Neither here nor there ka kya matlab hai.

And in any case doctor bata hi degi pregnant hai toh. Puch ke kya mila Kaveri ko?! Ig she will say if you never had sex with Ab, just dump her. Because she's a "virgin" too πŸ˜‘πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

I don't understand why janta wants the leads to cry and be separated. Isnt there enough toxicity with sautela, orphan taunts being casually thrown around , regressive ideas of PH folks about working women and other issues and infidelity/incestuous love triangles. Why do we need more crap?!

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Agree 100% - jis din Armaan sa decides to go all the way (after shaadi hopefully) it will be a night long exercise where Abhira isnt coming out anytime soonsmiley37

Oh! They will not come out for days. Entire Pf will know when they do it smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Manish Singhanias ko ache se janta hai,Manish khud generation 2 se lekae aaj tak yaha hai.

So yeh ho hi nahi sakta ki manish ko Akshara simghania ke delivery Problem ke baare mein pata naa ho.Manish ko kirti ke bhi pregnancy issue ka pata hoga,Use Naira ka or Akshara ka pregnency issue toh 200 percent pata tha hi.Un sab mein kya hua ban gayi naa woh sabhi mothers.

Toh kya yeh baat nahi bol sakta Manish ki koi dikkat nahi h maa ban hi jayegi future mein, because next generation ke liye yeh toh jaruri hi h.

Pata nahi makers ne kya laga rakha hai,Kabhi savi maa nahi ban sakti.

Kabhi Abhira kuch bhi kar rahe hai.

Kal raat ko waise maien menifest kiya ki yrkkh ka og song play ho and aaj ke episode mein 2 minute ke liye hua woh.

But whaa logic samjh nahi aaya jab abhira oh kanha ab toh murli ki,song gaati hai tab kehte hai yeh kisne sikhaya.Because it's a family song according to them jo sirf legacy wale hi gaa sakte hai.But jab yrkkh yeh somg gaya armaan or sabhi ne milkar toh batao naa,Armaan ko kisne sikhaya yeh nahi pucha us dhongi buddhe ne,Ki kahi armaan meri akshu ka toh beta nahi,Because woh hamara family song gaa raha.Sorry thoda jyda ho gaya.

Akshu ka beta hota toh abhira se shadi thodi karta.

precap mein dikhaya ki manish Abhira ko apne ghar le jaa raha hai,Buddhe ka koi bhaeosa nahi hai giys don't believe him at all.Ruhi me ek machish ki tili lagayi woh abhirs ko wapis chod bhi dega.

title song is the theme song .. of the series belongs to every family

Oh Kanha belongs to the legacy FL ,

even dil se bandhi ek dor … was supposed to be a couple song ..

Pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye ..was again a couple song .. I remember it was first sung by akshara and Varsha .. in Gangaur .. when Varsha was in love with shaurya ..

Now I guess they have seen insta reels in teej .. and are singing

son chidiya … was another song

In Ghum Sai ka fertility issue was not genetic.. it was Trp induced plus Sai was going through extreme trauma and stress ..

in Ghum 2.5 .. Savi gets a bullet in the lower abdomen to save her they remove her uterus .. it’s a part of the story from the beginning.. and the base is the bond between a small girl and Savi ..

She comes as a god gift and both complete each other .. I will be more than happy if they don’t go the cliche route of Savi having her own child .. it’s a wonderful message they are sending for once .. so that people learn to accept and adjust to difficult situations

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

OK.. May be due to the backlashesπŸ˜…πŸ˜… Just like how Ghum 1 wind up that illogical surrogacy track quickly....

Not quickly, they didn't care about backlash by showing devar doing delivery of bhabi on dining table. They showed virat taking care of pregnant pakhi.