Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Oh my god… I really loved how raw and sexy Rohit was looking today ! I loved his dark stubble which suited his overall appearance and personality today!! He loooked like one of those alpha male.

I loved Sam too.. she looked exceptionally sexy with minimal makeup and the white dress omg with itsss oh so hot back and that dory !!!

I am completely bold with these two hottie pairs

Broad daylight mein aisi trasparent sexy outfit pahankar Ar sa poore ghar mein ghoom rahi thi kya??? DragonSa's toffee boy is no longer sanskari u all🤣🤣🤣

Today was mind blowing day. First got sitara promo of abhimaan wedding and now abhimaan romance 🥰….. chalo dkp today I will baksh you, kal se bashing chalusmiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also I just have to say, I am girl crushing on Sam. that lost shot of her spot on her slender neck was really HOT. She also has the best teeth, and really slender fingers. So pretty!

RoPu toh gorgeous, sexy , HOT hai hi and I have raved enough about his eyes , his physique but today I really noticed Sam!! Girlie is really killing it. and the way she emoted the shyness as well as excitement in their intimate moments was really beautifully performed. it was neither too much nor too little. so natural!

I am too addicted to these two!!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i cannot stop watching this 🙈🙈🙈
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

Oh my god… I really loved how raw and sexy Rohit was looking today ! I loved his dark stubble which suited his overall appearance and personality today!! He loooked like one of those alpha male.

I loved Sam too.. she looked exceptionally sexy with minimal makeup and the white dress omg with itsss oh so hot back and that dory !!!

I am completely bold with these two hottie pairs

Gosh ! I so agree.

RoPu was delectable. What a handsome guy! he was styles perfectly. the stubble, the green eyes, the slightly tousled hair, the shirt highlighting his physique

UFFF

And Sam is both cute and sexy at the same time!

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i cannot stop watching this 🙈🙈🙈

I am rewatching for the 9th time! I cant get enough.

Pinecone thumbnail

one thing DKP missed was beauty spot number 8 which Sammy has on her left supraclavicular area!

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

one thing DKP missed was beauty spot number 8 which Sammy has on her left supraclavicular area!

That’s for SR uske liye bhi chord do

Pinecone thumbnail

the pink sangeet outfits of Abhimaan are SO pretty! I wish we could have got more of them in it

Abhira especially is really well styled. the jewelry, lehenga fit , makeup, hairstyle with the flowers are all so perfect