Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Not Ar trying to kiss Abhira publically🤣🤣🤣... Ar Sa sharam wheresmiley37smiley37

Bilkul besharam bhan gaya hai , kahi pe bhi shuru ho jatha hai and chorus gang comes everywhere to disturb 😂

And what’s the obsession of these 2 for KV and watch her dance 😂 and KV is a weird prani too. Few min back she wants to cancel the Sangeet but then she talks in Punjabi to convince that guy.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The whole Phuphsa Mannu Kaveri Kaju bit was such fun. Kinda liked it more than the abhimaan act. With all my love for RP and Sam, dance ain't their thing 🙊🙊🙊smiley37

Abhimaan act came out much better than I thought.. Not sure if it's because i have level set my expectations or choreographers figuring out what works for them😃

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Not Ar trying to kiss Abhira publically🤣🤣🤣... Ar Sa sharam wheresmiley37smiley37

He is a very simple and serious admi you see smiley42

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vaise kisi din yeh chorus gang armaan se zaroor pitega smiley37

I am waiting for that day….. want to see light comedy where Ar is taking chorus gang classsmiley36bahut maza aayega. Bechare ArSa ke pyar ke dushman😆

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Bilkul besharam bhan gaya hai , kahi pe bhi shuru ho jatha hai and chorus gang comes everywhere to disturb 😂

And what’s the obsession of these 2 for KV and watch her dance 😂 and KV is a weird prani too. Few min back she wants to cancel the Sangeet but then she talks in Punjabi to convince that guy.

Sab paagal hain yeham🤣🤣 Sab ki sabsmiley37 When I saw her speaking in Punjabi, it reminded me of Kulvant Kaur in Choti Sardarrni smiley36smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Abhimaan act came out much better than I thought.. Not sure if it's because i have level set my expectations or choreographers figuring out what works for them😃

I think both choreographers and editors were like insey na ho payega, and hence full body steps were kept to a minimum, and more close ups were used. But they looked so funny struggling to keep up with the beats in certain parts smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yes... Koyi khatarnak step nahi diya. They kept it simple😅😅

I think today editors did the best job. They made all the right cuts. So overall performance looked nice. smiley36

I LIked it. It looks very bollywood esque and grand.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Uska roz ka ho gya hai ab... Idhar chali main udhar chali, jaane kahan main kidhar chalismiley36

Vidya is the real thali ka baingaaansmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Sabka dimag hila hua hain.

Phuphasa used to hate dance, kitna gussa hue the by krish's performance on stage. Aur aaj dekho 🤷‍♀️