Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

This is hilarious if ab goes with manish now smiley37 this show is not a show. It's passing the FL smiley37

Akshara to armaan

Armaan to hostel

Hostel to madhav( armaan ki mummy ka house)

Mummy ki house to Poddar out house

Poddar out house se Goenka house

😂

Hence proved ab is independent enough to find a bakra in each phase of her life 😄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

my nani is expired 5 yrs back. She loved badi akshara. She didn't like naira also as her love on badi ak is more. My mom shifted to mytho shows.

i am sorry to hear that 😞 mythos are good i like mythos and supernatural shows. No nonsense straight to the point 😄

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This is hilarious if ab goes with manish now smiley37 this show is not a show. It's passing the FL smiley37

Akshara to armaan

Armaan to hostel

Hostel to madhav( armaan ki mummy ka house)

Mummy ki house to Poddar out house

Poddar out house se Goenka house

😂

Hence proved ab is independent enough to find a bakra in each phase of her life 😄

i think for shadi she will be getting vidai from gvs. In that mode she has gone there with him.

i am sorry to hear that 😞 mythos are good i like mythos and supernatural shows. No nonsense straight to the point 😄

my nanis favorite is Nakul mehta 🤣 she loved him like anything

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

my nanis favorite is Nakul mehta 🤣 she loved him like anything

i did not liked him in ib but he was good in pyar ka dard hai and one more show bade acche. But i have not watched all three shows just watched some clips on insta smiley1

i did not liked him in ib but he was good in pyar ka dard hai and one more show bade acche. But i have not watched all three shows just watched some clips on insta smiley1

he has his own aura and screen presence which makes him spl amd different.