Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

My biggest issue with the track at this point is the reactions. No matter whether the report is true or false, why would any one want to return to a house with people like Vidya and kaveri who treat you like a criminal because of a health complication.

Exactly report nahi unlogo ka limitless tongue is making situation worse...smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Surekha has an eye on some Poddar boy kya? Why is she with the Poddars? Dancers kam pad rahe they kya?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am shocked that he did not remember that poor child whom he used to call ‘buddy’. Actually if he truly cared about him then he never would’ve let him and Ak leave that day..

See even if he thought that it would be better to let akshara go for Ruhi's mental health, he has zero excuses for not checking up on them over the years. If not for akshara, for abhir, who was also a child. He didn't even bother to know whether akshara had a second child, and abhi abhira par bara pyaar aa raha hai. smiley39Plus cutting the call on akshara made on her death bed? Like 20 years baad call kiya toh gossip karne kliye toh nahi kiya hoga

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also looks like finally MG ko yaad aaya that Akshara ki pehli shaadi Abhimanyu se hui thi - gen 3 wale fans would be sooo happy today nasmiley37

It also gave a realistic view that not all marriages last .. even though parents mean well and there is nothing wrong with either of the partner ..

Some relationships last some don’t

MG remembered kartik and Naira and Akshara and abhimanyu ..

Both Kartik and Akshara were the closest to him if he had also thought of his daughter Keerti . Would have been ok

But the issues is both marriages inspite of best wishes did not have a long innings

Naira died and mostly was away from Kartik . And Akshara broke up with abhimanyu

If he wants a happy life for abhira he should bless her to have a marriage like him and suwarna .. who have been with each other through tough times for 50 years

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Surekha has an eye on some Poddar boy kya? Why is she with the Poddars? Dancers kam pad rahe they kya?

She needs to be in the show .. suwarna has refused to come and act as Rohit Ki parnani

She will only turn up to support Ruhi when Rohit is given a heartfelt goodbye

Spoilers have been all over the place, not all of it trustworthy. Considering her reactions today, I really do not think ruhi had to do anything with the reports. smiley24

Reactions ko seriously mat lo.. Rem her umeed reveal scene😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I thought Abhimanyu was married to Aarohi according to ManiShahi so how did he remember AbhiRa’s mehendi smiley25

Same doubt😂😂.. And he is not even bothered to think where he is now. Koyi bhi sochega na. Abhira says she has no one in this world. Then also MG just doesn't cares🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Ruhi. I bow before u.. Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye.. But umeed shd live onsmiley37smiley37 Once Ruhi also said- Ar ko mujhe se better koyi aur nahi samajh sakta🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by OliviaP - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

a man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

Surekha is just having fun, how many times can she look at gi gi sour face

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My biggest issue with the track at this point is the reactions. No matter whether the report is true or false, why would any one want to return to a house with people like Vidya and kaveri who treat you like a criminal because of a health complication.

True. But she kinda expects them to be this way by precedent. 3-4 people lash and rest mutely watch. Yeh routine hai. its also a big deal to never be able to have kids. The treatment like a criminal is crass. But she's seen it all already to be "shocked" by this.

Is Armaan gonna see this behavior and take her away? NO. Its not like he is gonna take her away after this. He suggested it once but ultimately he also wants this family only.

Abhimaan have accepted that jaise bhi yeh, yehi log "family" hai. So we audience have to accept to.

I do feel that there will be some confrontation of Abhimaan with V, Kaveri in this track.