Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

so as per mg abrohi shadi main abhira beigaana 🤣

Ruhi ki chaal hu ruhi ki sazish hi ruhi ne kiya hoga balah blah. Ruhi saw reports in shock.20240916_071632-COLLAGE.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t understand. So dhongi Buddha remembered Abhimanyu’s in a flashback yet still hasn’t wondered where he and Abhir are smiley25

it looks very gross smiley36 audience ko bol rahe hai abhira is akshu and abhinav ki beti. Phir ye sab beech main add kar rahe hai to show legacy couple are important. I sometimes feel bad for akshu character. Usko ek din abhinav ke saath dikhathe hai dusre din abhimanyu ke saath. She has no existence of her own 😂

Ye lollipop distribution is gen bhi chal raha hai 😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

All these spoilers are full of sh*t just like Buddha ManiShahi.

Baki sab ayenge jayenge Manishahi he hai eternal lobee story smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

In sab ko bas naach gaane se matlab hai, abhir who? smiley39

I am shocked that he did not remember that poor child whom he used to call ‘buddy’. Actually if he truly cared about him then he never would’ve let him and Ak leave that day..

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it looks very gross smiley36 audience ko bol rahe hai abhira is akshu and abhinav ki beti. Phir ye sab beech main add kar rahe hai to show legacy couple are important. I sometimes feel bad for akshu character. Usko ek din abhinav ke saath dikhathe hai dusre din abhimanyu ke saath. She has no existence of her own 😂

Ye lollipop distribution is gen bhi chal raha hai 😂

last generation sold on main couple or actors fans vs haters of actors. Two ships sailed with that formula.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t understand. So dhongi Buddha remembered Abhimanyu’s in a flashback yet still hasn’t wondered where he and Abhir are smiley25

MG had a flash back of a scene where he talk to Abhira when Rohit when missing at the Christmas party. MG remember that conservation where he said Goenka's women are cursed and Ab said maybe she and her mother are Goenka's beti cause mommy lost everything before she was born and only had Ab until her mumma died.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yay, someone agrees with me. I feel the spoiler were still saying that Ruhi is behind everyone knowing and that is the kaand, lekin report is true.

My only hope - the condition is treatable, jo baad main saamne aayega

My biggest issue with the track at this point is the reactions. No matter whether the report is true or false, why would any one want to return to a house with people like Vidya and kaveri who treat you like a criminal because of a health complication.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1835488766196322328?s=19

The 'apney praaye huye' choreography was a choice cause kaunse apney? smiley37 surekha was just here for the vibes.

But hai toh karthik ka chachi na smiley37...That's the line apne paraya hue smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Same thing happened to Right in Lost. She still got pregnant. So yeah Abhira will get pregnant too

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

They’re setting things up for Ghum 1 surrogacy track I feel hence all this drama..

I skipped the episode today .. Deja vu nahi chahiye kuch aur dekh lenge