Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Alright DKP

a man in a blue shirt says what the f*ck

If Abhira Sharma is infertile, why will her life be at risk if she tries to get pregnant. Infertile means no risks and can never conceive or do Abhira has something wrong with her womb or uterus that would put her life at risk if she's pregnant

Who is writing this trash, and taking such a serious situation and making it a joke smiley8

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aaj Surekha bahut khush hoke naachi 🙄 how come suddenly she is so happy?!

Also I really cant believe the extent of lack of attention to details. MG knows Ab is Abhinavs daughter, so why is he having flashes of Abhimanyu Akshara?!

Itna bada faux pas kaise karlete hai ye log.

They are least bother what they telecasted in Gen 3. It still amazes me MG is happily dancing without once remembering Abhir forget Abhimanyu. Matlab no head tail kuch bhi chal raha haismiley3
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

They are least bother what they telecasted in Gen 3. It still amazes me MG is happily dancing without once remembering Abhir forget Abhimanyu. Matlab no head tail kuch bhi chal raha haismiley3

And honestly that would be fine coz its a new story now. Gen 3 seh koi lena dena nahi hai mujhe as a viewer. But these people intermittently bring some references. it looks crass to see MG recall a man who is not Abhiras papa in wedding FB. Surely if they wanted just FBs of all legacy heroines as Brides they could have shown it without the guys in frame. Aise clips dhund lete jiss mein sirf Naira, Aksharas thi.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Alright DKP

If Abhira Sharma is infertile, why will her life be at risk if she tries to get pregnant. Infertile means no risks and can never conceive or do Abhira has something wrong with her womb or uterus that would put her life at risk if she's pregnant

Who is writing this trash, and taking such a serious situation and making it a joke smiley8

They’re setting things up for Ghum 1 surrogacy track I feel hence all this drama..
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Alright DKP

And which Dr will do fertility tests for unmarried girl without her consent and which blood test can recognise if a girl can become pregnant or not ? And then that stupid Dr sends the imp reports in an open envelop handing it over to a random guy, who will do such tests for a girl who’s getting married and send them to their in laws house ? Utter nonsense dikha raha hai for the sake of drama. Or There should be something else behind all this.

Every generation FL had problems convening but later conceived and had kids and Abhria will have her kids too, even if the report is real she can still have baby but it will be high risk pregnancy. I don’t think they will bring disgusting surrogacy track hated by everyone , I heard kusum Dola the original show don’t have that track so I hope DKP goes the OG way.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sa7861

im confused. are the reports real or did i miss something? from ruhi's reaction it seemed the reports are real.

I think reports are real because this is something naira suffered from too .. her life would be at risk

Naira Kartik phase should have been 50 years ago .. but if someone’s life is at risk for conception then the best option is surrogacy .. starplus themselves have shown this from 6 years ago .. and you need not get someone like Ruhi ..

I dare say Manisha Chachi can easily be the surrogate considering she must be around 40 .. and has delivered 2 kids is emotionally happy and balanced .. with her 2 kids

I have read cases grandmothers ( both sides ) agreeing to be the surrogate for their biological kids

Pinecone thumbnail

These people show any crap!

Confidential reports geing sent randomly in an envelope. No move to call patient in to communicate results. And Ruhi opening envelopes clearly not meant for her at all because how can she not violate people's space, privacy etc. Its clearly a kaand.

Based on spoilers chachi and Ab will realize they need to get second opinion, and find out how true these reports are and what options there are so thats hopefully that is gonna come soon.

Ruhi better pay properly this time.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

100 % kaand hai.

Itni readily number hona uske paas shows that she has done something. She has bribed doctor.

Only thing is all these scenes of report flying all over house, randomly on floor, etc and then Ruhi seeing it- seems unnecessary when she has done kaand.

Sachin/MG clearly saying reports are fake and the truth will come out later ,but we never know how much these actors know about the plot too.

But either ways Ruhi is disgusting and cheap she is trying to touch Armaan and trying to make Armaan go against Abhira. She wants Abhira to change her name and sign the contract ? Yeh tho KV se bhi ghiri hui hai, and she wants Dadi to know this immediately but she doesn’t want anyone to know how she is cheating her husband lusting on jeth. Hopefully Abhira n Armaan will go for a 2nd opinion and find out something else.

MG/sachin saying this is khand done by immoral Ruhi. Anyway when Armaan asked her to keep this as a secret cheapo will give it to V tomorrow smiley11

@pinecone , why’s VM meeting Abhira ?

https://youtu.be/CDJaZxueMpk?si=7szn9TDv9zc7MdlZ

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Tomorrow will be tamasha episode

Next one after that will be VM meeting Ab and Ab planning to investigate properly, call off shaadi if she really has no medical options to conceive

So Ab will discover she's fine and phir doubt hoga ig

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)