Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Acha does Rohit never has any questions after coming to a scattered room every two days after a 7 step fail. Or does Ruhi has some superfast cleaning skills smiley24

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waqt bhi hai aur mauka bhi.. gunjaayish bhi hai aur umeed bhi smiley37smiley37smiley37

I swear is ladki ka KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA smiley44smiley44smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Acha does Rohit never has any questions after coming to a scattered room every two days after a 7 step fail. Or does Ruhi has some superfast cleaning skills smiley24

Also how useless are these pillows smiley39bas haath lagao and the feathers are out smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Roohi deserves a place in mental asylum.. no doubt in that.. but i don’t want to see her.becoming a burden in the name of responsibility in Armaan or Abhira’s life.. Hope she never has child this season.. free Rohit from Roohi and marry her off to some other family or put her in mental asylum or cliff her off.. but don’t ever show her being paired with Armaan ever again.. let her not be the reason for separating Abhimaan again..

i don't want ruhi paired with ANYONE EVER AGAIN. she doesn't deserve love nor anyone's love. she has degraded herself to disgust and shame. istg if armaan and abhira's marriage seriously doesn't happen bc of this psychotic girl then i am seriously done with the show.

Oh man I am so disgusted with this delulu Ru, I mean kaunsa dora pada hai…… itna dumba** kaun hota hai?🙄……. Umeed hai abhi bhi umeed hai my foot🤮
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Also how useless are these pillows smiley39bas haath lagao and the feathers are out smiley37

Well. Better than breaking metal keys with her bare hands

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Well. Better than breaking metal keys with her bare hands

True. She is a league of her own! A league of madness and a shame to vampkind smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I would have actually enjoyed Kaveri's nautanki if they had made her at least 25% less vile.smiley22

Though I totally belive her that she start getting grey hair due to abhira smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

clearly they are made for her. just as useless as her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did the teej scenes come today ????

Hope they are not edited !