Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

They literally made an entire article out of THAT Rohit saving Armaan from accident scene that Romiit even shared on his insta smiley22 smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan almost got hit by a car but didn't even bat an eye. Rohit sa iskey baad bhi shaq hua toh chullu bhar paani main he kudh jana smiley22

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaan will truly be lost without abhira. the way he was asking people on the street about her by calling her meri abhira 🥹

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Did the teej scenes come today ????

Hope they are not edited !

Kal ayega it seems like

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After that looooong dialogue baazi/ relationship advice from Kv, the one dialogue that i clearly remember is

The Kaveri Aasmaan Poddar dye lagati hai, vishvas nahin hai tho parlor wali se puch losmiley5

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kadoosman ki. Kadoosmati baaney se pahele Abhira Khusbhooman ki Khushboomati baan gayi. 🙏🏾

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Did the teej scenes come today ????

Hope they are not edited !

not yet. it will happen tmrw's episode.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan almost got hit by a car but didn't even bat an eye. Rohit sa iskey baad bhi shaq hua toh chullu bhar paani main he kudh jana smiley22

Arreee.. you forgot. "Ruhi's manipulation traps Rohit, pulling him into a deeper web of deceit".

Ab Rohit kya hi kare bechara.. smiley29

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they wanted to keep 1% of the suspense intact in the entire kidnapping drama, the least they could have done is not to release such detailed bts.What was the purpose of that worried expression, holding the suspense by not showing Kv when she entered the roomsmiley44

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i don't want ruhi paired with ANYONE EVER AGAIN. she doesn't deserve love nor anyone's love. she has degraded herself to disgust and shame. istg if armaan and abhira's marriage seriously doesn't happen bc of this psychotic girl then i am seriously done with the show.

True.. she behaves as if Armaan is her husband and is having extra marital affair with Abhira & she is waiting for him to come back to senses, realise his mistake and come back to her.. She is married and fooling her husband and others to stay in that house.. I even saw a reel saying why is Roohi the one always to get hurt.. may be because she is immoral.. it is a pity to see people sympathising with her.. I feel she deserves to rot alone.. but they can show her getting treatment and repent for her mistakes and stay away from Armaan.. then she might deserve a chance..