Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Also, Rohit still thinks that Armaan was somewhere interested in Ruhi these days? Iskey dimag ka screw kitna dheela hain smiley39

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

today's episode bottom line is that abhira is the only person that will give heart attacks to both dadisa and armaan πŸ˜‚

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think diarrhea would be better so they don’t sh*t(sit) and edit out good scenes smiley37

YOU ARE RIGHT. At this point I think mirror k andar waali ruhi is on the editing team smiley22

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wait a minute before I called Rohit names, was he saying he's happy cause Armaan is focus oh his shaadi, like Armaan still want his wife. Please tell me I'm getting it wrong

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

DKP editors did you guys edit out the IF spoiler of "Ruhi's manipulation traps Rohit during Teej Festival"... Good job, so excused( partially) editing out of Abhimaan scenes πŸ˜€

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, Rohit still thinks that Armaan was somewhere interested in Ruhi these days? Iskey dimag ka screw kitna dheela hain smiley39

sometimes i think him and ruhi truly fit together. neither of them can see how much armaan loves abhira and abhira only πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait a minute before I called Rohit names, was he saying he's happy cause Armaan is focus oh his shaadi, like Armaan still want his wife. Please tell me I'm getting it wrong

Nah. He still thinks armaan is somewhere into his wifeysmiley39 rohit and ruhi dono ka delulu unbroken hain smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

sometimes i think him and ruhi truly fit together. neither of them can see how much armaan loves abhira and abhira only πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

They really do match on the delusional scale smiley39

Like dude you saw armaan almost get hit by a car and not care for even a second, but abhi bhi dimag ki ghanti nahi bachni smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Dadisa agreed due to Rohit, Rohit agreed so that Ar is busy in his naya shaadi and dont interfere between him and Ruhismiley3 and Ruhi still in her umeed.. So all said and done, nothing much changed underneath...

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They really do match on the delusional scale smiley39

Like dude you saw armaan almost get hit by a car and not care for even a second, but abhi bhi dimag ki ghanti nahi bachni smiley37

clearly neither of them have a brain, otherwise the bell would have rang awhile ago πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ