Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Its hilarious how both Kaveri and Vidya understand that Armaan has been treated terribly in the house, but cannot grasp that it was THEIR fault not a child's.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The episode wasn't as bad as was expectant from bts.

I find Vidya behavior very classless and abhorrent. Vidya treated Ab like she was criminal who intentionally lied to PH. The way she waited for the report why couldn't she pull Abhimaan aside take Madhav and KP if she must to discuss such a sensitive issue in private.

As a mother she had every right to be disappointed angry and even cut off the shaadi. I like the conversation she had with Armaan after Ab left but after her behavior earlier it just left a bad taste.

#

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I find Vidya behavior very classless and abhorrent. Vidya treated Ab like she was criminal who intentionally lied to PH. The way she waited for the report why couldn't she pull Abhimaan aside take Madhav and KP if she must to discuss such a sensitive issue in private.

As a mother she had every right to be disappointed angry and even cut off the shaadi. I like the conversation she had with Armaan after Ab left but after her behavior earlier it just left a bad taste.

#

After all this it will be highly unbearable if abhira goes back to her maa jaap with Vidya. She should straight away start calling her Aunty as she doesn't deserves to be called as Maa. This woman was always vile, when a mother can force her own biological son to live with a third- class jethlover girl, how can we expect her to be sympathetic to Abhira??

Madhav- Vidya are the two worst characters in this generation whom I dislike even more than Ruhismiley22

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Adopted kids grow up perfectly happy when they are adopted by normal families and not asmaan of toxins like kaveri poddar smiley11

Like she calls armaan ganda khoon, so what will his biological child even supposed supposed to be to her smiley8

At this low moment too they are reminding him the saga sautela thing...Kitna neeche giroge ye log.smiley7....Both Armaan Abhira needs to runaway from this hellhole smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After all this it will be highly unbearable if abhira goes back to her maa jaap with Vidya. She should straight away start calling her Aunty as she doesn't deserves to be called as Maa. This woman was always vile, when a mother can force her own biological son to live with a third- class jethlover girl, how can we expect her to be sympathetic to Abhira??

Madhav- Vidya are the two worst characters in this generation whom I dislike even more than Ruhismiley22

Exactly Ab calling Vidya Maa after todays humiliation will be a huge disrespect to all the mothers out there. Idiotic makers don’t stoop too low😡
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

#

Bold: I actually felt that conversation was kinda manipulative and felt weirded out. It was fine to talk about how Armaan wanted kids of his own and he might miss out on that down the line, but mentioning how Armaan felt the love from PH was ehsaan and not haq? That was so weird, especially because it is the fault of the family to treat armaan the way they do.

I so wish Abhira to give a second thought on getting married in a family where no one including 'Armaan' seems normal. Yaar banda is ladki ke liye ghar chorne wala thaa aur aaj jaane diya abhira ko???? He should have at least stopped her.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Surekha ka mast hai. She came. She danced and returned with tears in her eyes sitting on the backseat of the car smiley36

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Its hilarious how both Kaveri and Vidya understand that Armaan has been treated terribly in the house, but cannot grasp that it was THEIR fault not a child's.

these vile womens are all about lip service….. they turn blind eye when it comes on themsmiley39
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Exactly Ab calling Vidya Maa after today’s humiliation will be a huge disrespect to all the mothers out there. Idiotic makers don’t stoop too low😡

she will call her maa. She is getting married to Armaan.

Thats not a huge disrespect to mothers out there. Mothers are not fragile to be affected by this bs shown on Yrkkh

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 days ago